1-Introduction

"Kaeidiot, right?" The blonde asked the other. "It's Kaede akamatsu!" She yelled."Will you two shut the hell up? I can't believe I'm about to spend the rest of my school days with the two of you as my roommates." A brunette said."Um, I think you forgot that Tenko is also your roommate..."The other girl whispered to her.Kaede,Miu,Maki and Tenko were students attending Hope's Peak Academy. And roommates for the rest of their school days.

  Miu looked at the clock,"huh, dinner is about to be served, better get down to the cafeteria now." She said as she walked out of the room. "Shouldn't we walk there together,Iruma-San? I mean, we should get to know each other.""Shut the hell up, not everyone is such a social butterfly like you titless." And after that, she left."Its ok akamatsu-san! We will walk with you!"chabashira said to encourage her." Who's we? I didn't agree to walk with you." Harukawa said. However,she tried to escape too late as her two cheerful roommates drag her out.

-Saihara's POV-
"Hey kiiboy, do robots have dicks?" The short purple boy asked the robot. "Wh-why are you asking me that?! That's such a robophobic question!" K1-B0,SHSL Robot. What an interesting talent. I would try to ask some question about him. But I'm afraid that it may be interpreted as a "robophobic" remark. "Hey, will you two cut it out? Geez, I can hardly imagine being roommates with you guys for the rest of my days at this school." Said the avoca-I mean SHSL ???, Rantaro Amami. I would really like to know what his talent is, but it seems like he is keeping it secret for now. How suspicious...

"Oi, Saihara-kun, what are you starring at? Are you planning to kill us in our sleep right now? Oh god! He's definitely planning to kill us! Kiiboy! Turn into a tank and blast him away!" "Stop being so robophobic, ouma-kun!"...and SHSL supreme leader, Kokichi Ouma. From the opening ceremony to now, he has been trying to piss everyone off and have the tendency to lie. A very interesting case indeed." What? Of course not! Why would I try to kill you?" I answered. I highly doubt I'll be able to survive these weird roommates.

"Ah, Saihara-kun, dinner time is approaching, let's head to the cafeteria." Kiibo-kun said to me. I nodded and went to the cafeteria with my 3 other roommates. On our way towards the cafeteria, I saw something...a little bit weird. I'm sure they were the girls from our class, but why are they... pulling another girl towards the cafeteria?

"Stop! I can walk by myself!" The brunette shouted. However, the two girls didn't stop."Wow Harukawa-San, you're so strong for the SHSL child caretaker, that's so odd..." the blonde questioned. The question made Harukawa-San make an odd expression, an expression that somewhat resembles the look of fear. "I-its because I had to handle some heavy work wh-when I was working at the orphanage. I-it's not that strange...Now let go of me already!"

I could sense that Harukawa-San was probably lying, that would have to be looked deeper into later. The two other girls dragging her seemed to be the SHSL Neo-aikido Master, Tenko Chabashira. The boys in our class and other classes seems to be avoiding her, since there was a rumour about her strong hatred against men, and would throw them across the room if any male would try to even talk to her. The other girl was Kaede Akamatsu, SHSL Pianist. It seems that she has been very popular, making a lot of friends from different classes on the first day of school. Leaving everyone with a nice impression of her. She has been nothing but helpful to others as well. I'd like to become her friend one day to learn more about her. Since she looks like the most approachable person here.

-Akamatsu's POV-
"Alright!Alright! We'll stop dragging you, but you better walk to the cafeteria with us!" I told Harukawa-San. "Fine." She pouts. The three of them walked to the cafeteria, only to see their roommate, Iruma-San bothering another student from their class...the SHSL Robot,K1-B0.

  "Shouldn't we stop her?" Chabashira asked.

  "I don't think we will make much of a difference." Harukawa answered.

  "Yeah, let's just leave her be." I said, signalling them to go get our dinner.
--------------------------------------------------------------
  And that's it for the first chapter! Sorry if the story is too short or just bad in general. I'm trying to improve! The next chapter will be released if this receive good feedback! Thank you for reading!