7-Lovely Stars

"Huh,I didn't realise we were spending so much time playing the piano. Well, I do forget everything when playing the piano." Akamatsu said, following Momota to a grass field near the school.

  "Really? I thought Harukawa would've at least remind you. Looks like she forgot time just like you too!" Momota said.

  Akamatsu and Harukawa really spent a long time at the music room that it was nighttime already.

  "Well then, let's begin training!" Momota exclaimed. And Saihara warned Akamatsu and Harukawa to prepare for death. And Akamatsu soon knew why.

  They began doing sit-ups, but it ended up making Saihara and Akamatsu both to fall flat on the floor after, Momota laying on the ground admiring the stars, and Harukawa acting like she was tired, which she wasn't.

After hearing them complain, Momota quickly turned the training to a little nice chat.

"So Harumaki, I didn't know you liked to hang out with Akamatsu-San. Now I finally know why I can't ever find you!" Momota said, earning Harukawa's death stare.

"Ok,ok. You don't have to look at me like that!" Momota quickly said, before Harukawa could strangle him.

"Hey bro, why are you still laying on the ground over there? After all those nights of training you're still not used to the training, huh?"

Momota turned his head to find Saihara struggling to stand up, his head still sweating bullets. And Akamatsu panting on the ground.

Harukawa asked Momota,"why are you dragging Saihara-kun to train with you? It's not like a detective needs it."

"Well, I don't see your talent needing it either." Momota refuted.

"I-its...b-because he said it'll help me." Saihara said, defending Momota.

Saihara slowly sat down with Momota, questioning Harukawa,"why were you practicing piano with Akamatsu though?"

"Because I decided to. Nothing else." Harukawa said, covering her face.

"But, Momota-kun, why did you say you were looking for me?"Harukawa finally thought of a question to refute him with.

"Oh, I just thought I could help you be more social, that's all. But it looks like Akamatsu-San is already doing that for you. Since when we first attended this school, you didn't even bother to talk. How nice to see someone is doing that for me!" Momota said.

"So that's the reason Saihara-kun is here." Harukawa said. She guess he's right, after spending time with Akamatsu, it has been making her talk more.

"Speaking of Akamatsu-San, we should help her get up." Saihara suggested.

Harukawa then stood up, and helped Akamatsu.

"Ah, thanks Harukawa-San!" Akamatsu thanked her.

"So, do you two wanna join our nighttime training from now on? It'll be fun!" Momota suggested, which scared Akamatsu already. However, after a ton of convincing, the both of them agreed.

Saihara sighed,muttering something about more people to keep him company from the training hell.

"Well, what did you guys do while hanging out? I see Akamatsu-San dragging Harumaki around for like the whole week! What did you guys do?"

"Ah, I didn't even notice I spent so much time with her! Well, for the first few tries it was a bit difficult convincing her, but after those it began to become easier, but then I didn't realise we were spending time so much together!" Akamatsu explained.

"Huh, so I guess that's how you made her talk more." Momota said, which confused Akamatsu since she didn't pay attention to their conversation before.

After a few minutes of explaining, Akamatsu caught up to the conversation.

"Oh yeah, do you guys remember the group project the teacher gave us?" Saihara suddenly brought up the project. Oh right, the three of them are in a group.

"Oh, what did you guys come up with?" Akamatsu asked curiously.

  "Ah, now that you mention it, we didn't really do anything with the project. We couldn't think of anything." Momota said.

  "Well...I guess it is hard for the three of you to combine your talents together for the project." Akamatsu said.

  "Hm...got any ideas, Saihara-kun?" Momota said.

  As the four of them continued their chat, someone was listening to their conversation, hiding behind a pillar.

  "I'm gonna go to the restroom, I'll be back in a bit." Akamatsu said as she stood up and walked away.

  Akamatsu suddenly saw the person behind the pillar. And it's none other than Kokichi Ouma.

  "Listening in our chat,hm?" Akamatsu asked.

  "Oh, you actually noticed. Just as I expected. You seem a lot smarter than you look!" Ouma said.

  "Anyways, why were listening in on our conversation. It doesn't really have anything useful or anything interesting. At least to you." Akamatsu was curious. What she said was true, their conversation didn't have anything useful to Ouma, so why is he here?

  "Oh nothing, I was just bored and wondered what you were up to. And then found the four of you here." Ouma said, smiling.

  "Right, well then, I'm going." Akamatsu said as she walked away.

  Ouma looked at her until she was gone from sight. She sure was interesting. And that's no lie. She's able to turn an antisocial person to,well, someone who'd talk, at least.

  She's able to do that because she was once that kind of person. She knew how to help someone in that state, because she knew what they really wanted. A real friend. Company.

  Ouma was somewhat impressed. If someone like her had appeared in his life earlier, maybe he wouldn't turn out this way.

  Ah... that's what made Ouma really want to be friends with her for.

  After Akamatsu came back from the restroom, she could only find Momota sitting there, waiting for her.

  "Hm? Momota-kun? Why are you still here?" Akamatsu asked, she assumed they left since it's this late.

  "Ah. I wanted to speak with you, that's all." Momota said.

  "Hm? For what?" Akamatsu asked.

  "Well, I admire someone like you. You convinced someone like Harumaki to open up. I wanted to do that with Saihara, but you've proved that you could do it better than me. So, how'd you do it?" Momota asked.

  "Um... I....don't know?" Akamatsu said, she thought about it for a bit, but she couldn't think of a good answer.

  "Huh...well, I know you have a way of doing it! If you ever think of an answer, please tell me!" Momota said enthusiastically.

  "Ah, it's getting a bit too late. Let's meet tomorrow night, alright?" Momota reminded her, and left.

  "Hm...I guess I should go back too." Akamatsu said to herself, and walked back to her dorm room.
--------------------------------------------------------------And that's it for this chapter! And there aren't any hints about who the next chapter is gonna be about this time! But what I can tell you is that it'll be a boy. Anyways, thank you for reading!