6-Steal My Heart

Akamatsu and Harukawa were in the hallways together. Just as Harukawa was about to ask why she dragged her out here, she got an answer.

"If you were wondering, I dragged you out here to spend some time with you. I'm sorry for making you stand outside the classroom for so long, so I wanted to spend time with you as an apology."

Harukawa was...shocked. She only went with Akamatsu so she could make sure she was safe with Ouma...right?

"Right. You don't have to apologise." Harukawa said.

"So, Harukawa-San, what do you do in your spare time?"

She didn't have a hobby, she didn't really have an answer. She was an assassin trained to kill. She didn't have any spare time.

"I don't have much spare time, but I do read sometimes." Harukawa said.

"Hmm...ah! Would you like to try playing the piano?" Akamatsu asked, she thought Harukawa could play the piano well if she had put some thought to it, and so she invited her to play the piano.

"H-huh? Me? I don't know how to play the piano." She said. She didn't know how to play it and have no intent of learning how to.

"Yeah! I think you'll do great! Come on!" As she said that, she grabbed Harukawa's cold rough hands, and began walking towards the music room.

At first, Harukawa was trying to fight it, pulling her hands back and such, but they've already arrived.

Akamatsu opens the door, waiting for Harukawa to enter,but she turns around to Harukawa blushing so hard her face could match her outfit.

"What's wrong, Harukawa-San?" She asked, confused. But she soon realised what's really wrong.

"Ah, Harukawa-San, do you not like me holding your hand?"

Harukawa soon realised that her face was blushing bright red,and covered it as fast as she could. "N-no. I-it's nothing."

"Really? Your face is as red as a tomato. Do you have a fever?" Akamatsu was concerned. But held Harukawa's hand once again to bring her inside.

  "St-stop it!" Harukawa said, still blushing. Akamatsu sat Harukawa down in front of the piano.

  "Now Harukawa-San, put your hands on the keys, no, not like that. You'll have to pretend you're holding an egg. Not just laying your hands flat."

  As Akamatsu was teaching Harukawa to play, she started leaning in closer and closer...

  "Don't you think you're...a-a little too close?" Harukawa said, being the blushing mess that she is.

  "A-ah! Sorry!" Akamatsu said, backing up immediately. "I was so concentrated I didn't even realise! I'm so sorry!"

  Akamatsu kept apologising, until Harukawa stopped her.

  "Geez, I didn't think you'd be the type of person to apologise this much."

Akamatsu laughed the previous comment off. And the two of them continued to play the piano.

"Harukawa-San, do you ever smile?" Akamatsu asked, she was curious what made Harukawa so emotionless. No one in the academy has seen her smile.