4-Another Odd Group

"Uh-uh um...Iruma-San,what are you doing?"Akamatsu asked the girl currently lying on top of the robot.

  "H-huh?! I thought you guys would make out outside longer! I didn't expect it to end so soon!" The girl stood back up, getting some dust off of her.

  The two girls were used to Iruma's weird comments, and they were more worried about the robot. Therefore,they just ignored the girl's comment about them. "Kiibo? Are you okay?" Akamatsu asked the robot as she reach her hand out, helping the robot get up.

  "Ah,Akamatsu-San and Chabashira-San,do not worry as Iruma-San was only performing some maintenance on me! I thought that the SHSL inventor would be able to perform some maintenance on me, so I approached her to help me. And so, she has been doing maintenance and upgrading me every day when we're free!" The robot answer and reassured the two girls that Iruma wasn't doing anything else to the robot.

  "Anyways,Kiibo. That's it for the maintenance. Everything is good and running as they should be. Tell me if ya need anything." Iruma told Kiibo,and signals him to leave.

"So,Iruma-San,all you've done these past few days were performing maintenance and brainstorming upgrades for Kiibo? Looks like you're quite interested in the robot. Not quite surprising though,for the SHSL inventor." Akamatsu said. She couldn't really see through Iruma yet. She has been befriending a few of her classmates from her class that she thought would be hard to befriend. But Iruma? That's just a different case.

"Well,titless, spending time with Kiibo wasn't the only thing I didn't during these past few days. I also spent time with....with....." Iruma tried to refute Akamatsu's statement, but turns out, she has been only spending time with Kiibo.

"Hmm? Iruma-San?" Akamatsu was confused, still waiting for Iruma to finish her sentence.

"Fine! You fuckin' got me. I was only spending time with Kiibo. But don't think of anything else! Or else I'll create an invention that'll decrease your tit size even more! Ya hear me fuckface?!" Iruma shouted. Akamatsu was just more confused. Man, Iruma really is an interesting case.

"Well,in that case, would you like to spend some time later together? You can't just spend time with the same person every single day." Akamatsu suggested. Iruma wanted to refuse, but what Akamatsu said was true, she needed some time off from Kiibo.

"F-fine. But don't bore me, alright??" She muttered out.

-The next day, during class-
  "Alright class, we will be having a group project! Please pair up in groups of 3! Ah, and the one left out can come to me and I'll help you find a group."

  "Iruma-San! Mind if I join your group?" Akamatsu asked Iruma. She could've asked Harukawa or Chabashira, or even Saihara. But no, it's because of yesterday's conversation, she wants to know more about Iruma.

  "Fine bakamatsu, we were missing a person anyways, and I'd kill myself if we get that shitlord cockichi." Iruma accepted, now she has to work with Kiibo, and Akamatsu. Which may be the best. Since those two were the only ones who have ever actually talked to her.

  "Alright class, the groups have been decided! Now, in this project, the 3 or 4 of you will have to combine your talents together to create something or perform! You will present you final product later, good luck!" The teacher said, and dismissed the class.

"So...What should we present for the project?" Kiibo asked the two girls. They decided to do the project at Akamatsu and Iruma's room, since Harukawa and Chabashira had already went to other rooms to work on the project with their respective partners.

"How about I install a piano function in Kiibo, then bakamatsu can play Kiibo's piano as the damn presentation! Hell yeah! I'm a fuckin' genius!" Iruma suggested. Well, the idea wasn't half bad. It includes Iruma's talent as an inventor, Akamatsu's talent of playing the piano, and Kiibo' talent of.... well just being himself.