2-Confidence Boost

-A week after the opening ceremony-
  Shuichi was studying in the library, today was a Saturday and so the students could do whatever they want. Shuichi didn't really want to hang out with anyone, so he just decided to study by himself.

  The library was nearly empty, but it isn't strange considering it was the students' free day. And besides, its better that way.

  Shuichi hears the library door open, and looks to see who has entered. "Hm? Saihara-Kun?" The person who entered was Kaede Akamatsu.

-Shuichi's POV-
  "Ah, good morning Akamatsu-San." "Morning? It's already noon." She said. "It's that late?! I didn't realise I've been here for so long."
  "Ah,don't worry. It's not too late. Want to grab lunch together?"

  I agreed, and we went to find a place to eat lunch at. After some time searching for a place to eat lunch at, we settled down at a fast food restaurant. After getting our food, we sat down.

  "Saihara-kun, why are you spending the day alone?"

  "Well, I haven't really made any friends yet. Unlike you. I'm just too shy to make any."

  Akamatsu-San suddenly smiled, reached out her hand and said," well, would you like to be friends?"

  I was really shocked. I didn't really think I'd make a friend so easily. I reach out my hand and shook her hand. I look up to see her heartwarming smile.

  "Um,Saihara-kun? Your face is a little red." I realised that I started blushing a little, I let go of her hand and cover my face.

  "U-um, it's no-nothing." I said. My face blushing even more.

  "Uh huh..." Akamatsu-San started eating. After finishing our lunch, we started strolling around. Trying to figure out what to do.

  "Saihara-kun, I see you wearing that hat everyday. What's up with that?" She pointed towards my hat. I explained to her that it is because of an old murder case that I solved."I think you should take it off. You can't live the rest of your life avoiding others! Besides, I think you would look good without it."

  "I...I can't. I've wore it for so long-" I said as she suddenly snatched my hat off. I tried to reach for the hat but she ran away with it.

  "Akamatsu-San! Please give it back!" I started chasing her. When I began catching up to her, she tripped. "Ah!" She screamed. Gathering attention from a few people. "Akamatsu-San!" I rushed towards her and managed to catch her. As I began to pull her up, my gaze met hers.

  "Thank you,Saihara-Kun." She said as she handed me back the hat. She apologised and we began walking again.

  "I think you look better without the hat. You even look more confident! I'm sure one day you'll be confident enough and take it off. I'll even help!"

  Me without wearing my hat...I wear it to avoid other people's gaze. And I don't think I'll be able to talk to others without it. I really doubt I'll be able to take it off.

  "Thank you Akamatsu-San, I do hope you'll be able to help me."

  -A few hours later-
  "Today was fun! I'll see you later, Saihara-kun!" Akamatsu-San waved at me as she started to walk back to her room.

  I began opening the door, but suddenly, the opens on itself.

  "Oh? Saihara-kun?" When the door opened, kiibo was on the other side of the door.

-Kaede's POV-
  I began walking back to my room. Saihara-kun really is an interesting person. I hope he'll be more confident, though.

  On my way back to my room, I saw chabashira-San about to enter the room.

  "Oh! Chabashira-San!" I yelled. Chabashira-San turned to see me. She waved and I ran towards her.

  "So, Akamatsu-San, what did you do today? I went to practice neo-aikido."

  "Ah, I went to hang out with Saihara-kun. It was fun! Would you like to go to dinner with me?"

  "Huh?! You were with a degenerate male?! Did he do anything to you? I'll kill him if he lays a finger on you!" She shouted. I tried to calm her down and tell her that he definitely didn't do anything to me.

  After she calmed down, she agreed to spend the night with me. Alright then, let's see what  happens next with chabashira-San then.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Alright, and that's it for this chapter! It was a more saimatsu chapter,and the next would be more tenkaede! Please tell me if you'd like the chapters to be like this or have more ships in one chapter! As always, the next chapter will be release based on the feedback. Thank you for reading!