3-Fitness Buddies

"Akamatsu-San! Let's train together!"Chabashira-San suggested.

"Huh?! I'm not good at aikido,though. To be honest, I'm not good at any sports!" Akamatsu refuted, she wasn't lying. She was only good at one thing, which was playing the piano.

"It's to protect you from those filthy degenerate males! I won't allow those degenerates lay a hand on you!"

Akamatsu was confused, she never understood why Chabashira-San hated boys so much. So she brought up the question."Hey Chabashira-San, why do you hate men so much?"

Chabashira's eyes sparked,"Men are just the worst! They think of nothing but perverted thoughts! My master said so!"

  "Ah,so it's your master's influence." Akamatsu mumbled. She was deep in thought until she felt a pair of strong hands hold hers.

  "Anyways,lets go to the dojo! I heard that there's one around school grounds. But Tenko never got to find it! Let's go train there." She said as she dragged Akamatsu with her.

  Meanwhile,on the other side of hallway, there stood a brunette looking at the two." What the hell are those two up to..."

  "Wow! This is such a nice dojo!" Chabashira exclaimed. They've already changed into suitable clothing to train. There, Tenko began to teach Kaede the basics of neo-aikido,which Kaede was exhausted immediately. Of course, Tenko took note of and took Kaede to their room.

  "Man,that was so hard!" Akamatsu exclaimed. "Well Akamatsu-San, would you like to train again later?" That sentence immediately made Akamatsu panic."U-hm,I don't think you have to do that. I've already learnt a lot today!"

  Their room door opened, and Harukawa came in. "Ah!Harukawa-San! How was your day?" Akamatsu asked. "Nothing in particular. Just spent the day studying." She answered. Chabashira suddenly jumped into the conversation and said "Harukawa-San! Would you like to train with us tomorrow? I hope I could help every girl defend themselves from those filthy degenerate males!"

  Harukawa signed," Fine, I'm sure if I don't come with you two, you'll drag me with you anyways." "Well, that...isn't so not true..." Chabashira muttered out.

  Akamatsu smiled, as always. However, what she didn't realise was that Chabashira already included her into the training tomorrow. Realising this, she yelled "Wait! I didn't agree to the training yet!"

-The next day-
  "Let's start with some warm ups!" Chabashira said to her two unwilling victims AKA roommates. She somehow managed to drag Akamatsu (who just didn't want to do any type of sports) and Harukawa (who just didn't want to have any social interactions) to practice neo-aikido with her. To be honest, she would've dragged their other roommate,Iruma-San into training with them as well. However, Iruma ran to find Kiibo before Chabashira could drag her with them.

Their training was,well very interesting to say the least. On one side of the spectrum, we have Akamatsu who is struggling to even get off the floor. And then, there is Harukawa who is trying to act as if she was struggling with the training, but actually not even breaking a sweat. And finally, there is Chabashira who is the only one who is enjoying the training.

After a few hours of torture, the three girls decided to rest for a little before heading out grab lunch. Although it was really Akamatsu who needed rest. "Akamatsu-San looks really cute when she's resting, don't you think?" Chabashira asked Harukawa. "No comment." Harukawa said, trying to keep a blank expression, but still blushed a little.

After Akamatsu woke up from her little nap, they began to walk to a cafe that a lot of students from their school go to, because of it being close to the school, and having some of the best drinks around.

After ordering, they sat down and began chatting. "Harukawa-San, how did you not get tired from that training? I thought you would be as tired as I am! And here I thought you were in the same situation as I am." Akamatsu complained.

  "Well, as a child caretaker there are times when we have some tough work to do. And besides, I would work out when I'm free to keep fit. I guess it's just your problem." Harukawa answered. She didn't want to reveal her real talent. She even requested the school to not reveal her real talent. It was because of she thinking of others being scared of her. And so, she just told others who questioned her some of her child care taking experiences from her time in the orphanage.

  "Harukawa-San likes working out too?! Then let's train more often. I feel like you would be great at neo-aikido!" Chabashira suggested.

  "Oh right, Chabashira-San,if you really hate males that much, does that mean you like girls?" Akamatsu questioned her. She has been thinking about that for a while, but never actually asked her.

  "Ah! Akamatsu-San, it is kind of true. However, not every girl. Tenko really admire performers! Tenko just think they are so cute and confident! Ah! Like Yumeno-San from our class! Wait a minute, hasn't Akamatsu-San also performed a lot in the past? What was it like?!"

  The three of them chatted for a while, and left after finishing their meals. The three of them continued to spend the day together, although the three of them may seem odd as a group together,but they somehow just worked. As a group that no one has ever expected to form.

  As the day began to end, Harukawa suddenly told the two that she had some business to deal with, and left the two of them.

  "Akamatsu-San,these two days sure were fun. I hope we can have Iruma-San come as well!" Chabashira said as she opened the door for Akamatsu to enter.

  However, after they've opened the door, a very shocking scene unfolded right in front of them..."Iruma-San! Please be careful...these parts are very sensitive."

  They opened the door, to see their roommate,Iruma, lying right on top of the SHSL robot.
--------------------------------------------------------------Did I surprise you with the sudden Kaemaki? Hope you weren't expecting the chapter to just be full Tenkaede, although there would be more coming. The next chapter will probably be with Miu or Kiibo! Or maybe both!