10-Game Night

"See you later, Kiibo!" Akamatsu said, waving goodbye towards Kiibo. The both of them had just finished playing piano, which kind of helped Kiibo with his understanding towards humans.

"See you soon, Akamatsu-San, and thank you for teaching me how to play piano!" Kiibo waved goodbye to Akamatsu as well, and the two of them parted ways back to their respective dorm rooms.

While Akamatsu was walking back to her dorm room, her phone rang in her pocket, and as she answered the phone call, Chabashira's voice boomed out the phone, which made Akamatsu jump a little.

"Akamatsu-San! Tenko has borrowed some video games from Nanami-San, since I thought we could have a game night! Please join Tenko at our dorm room, so we can begin our game night!" Chabashira yelled ecstatically.

"Sure, Chabashira-San. Just give me a few minutes and I'll be back." Akamatsu replied, then hung up.

-Meanwhile, Kiibo's POV-
I said my goodbyes to Akamatsu-San, then walked back to my dorm room. Surprisingly, the music room Akamatsu-San usually uses to practice piano is fairly close to our dorm room, and so, I had reached my dorm room quite quickly.

Once I opened the door, I could only find Ouma-kun sitting there, not making a single sound as he was scribbling down something in his notebook. Which I found odd at first.

I closed the door quietly, so I don't disturb Ouma-kun. Its strange to see Ouma-kun like this, and I couldn't let this opportunity go away like this.

I sat down on my bed, and observed. I tried to make the least sound possible, but it didn't matter anyways, Ouma-Kun was so concentrated nothing could distract him.

Normally, I would try to zoom in to see what he was writing down, but I don't intend on prying into other people's business.

And thus, began my observation of the...serious side of Ouma-kun. He must've thought Amami-Kun, Saihara-Kun and me wouldn't return so soon, since the two of them already told us that they had plans for tonight, and for me, I guess he just didn't think I'd return so soon from hanging out with Akamatsu-San.

-Later, Akamatsu's dorm room-
Akamatsu opened her dorm room door, to find Harukawa, Iruma and Chabashira sitting on the couch set in front of the gigantic television that Iruma made.

"Akamatsu-San! Please, sit down and grab a controller!" Chabashira welcomed Akamatsu back.

"Yeah, bakamatsu, hurry it up or we'll start without you!"

"Don't listen to her nonsense and take your time, she doesn't even know how to start the game."

After Akamatsu put down her belongings, she sat down and grabbed a controller. After some explanation of the controls and the game, they began to play.

"Who the hell hit me with that shell? I swear to angie's god I'll get you back!" Iruma shouted in frustration.

"Sorry, Iruma-San, Tenko's shell missed the degenerate male next to you!" Chabashira apologised.

The first round ended, Iruma was in last place, which made her shout profanities repeatedly. Chabashira and Akamatsu were 3rd and 4th respectively, which made Chabashira mad since the 2nd place was a "degenerate male". And surprisingly, Harukawa was 1st.

After Akamatsu calmed Chabashira and Iruma down, they began to play more rounds. And it turned into a disaster.

After 2 hours of playing, the four of them finally agreed to stop since Iruma and Chabashira almost broke the television and controllers.

However, the disaster didn't stop there, the two of them began yelling and threatening to "kill their family" towards the television screen. Somehow, they did not realise that they were playing against NPCs. Which quickly annoyed Harukawa really quickly.