The "Colour" Page

So, this was an interesting one. It, like all of my drawings was done at school, where I just kind of scribble in class. I want to say it was drawn over a week or two, but I'm not quite sure.

 I want to say it was drawn over a week or two, but I'm not quite sure

There's a whole heap of stuff I could probably point out and explain. Uh... Some of these are on request from people in my classes (most sketches of people are upon request here). In one corner I just wanted to draw a straight jacket.  It turned out fine, I guess.

I don't know my much of the page people can read, because a) My handwriting sucks, and b) The photo quality sucks, but there are some little titles and jokes for some drawings. Some song lyrics that inspired stuff, etc.

Oh, and each corner contains a Shakespeare quote along with an image. Cause I'm a dork, and I like Shakespeare. The blue corner features "We are such stuff as dreams are made on." From The Tempest beside a tornado. The black corner features "Alas, poor Yorrick. I knew him, Horatio." From Hamlet, beside a hand holding a skull. The green corner has "Lord what fools these mortals be!" From A Midsummer Nights Dream, between a fairy and a rose. And finally the red corner reads "Is this a dagger which I see before me?" Next to... Well, a dagger (you can also see the cover of my school copy of Macbeth higher up in the red corner).

So yeah. This is the first chapter in this art book... Hope somebody enjoyed it.