Steve Harrington and the Sinister Six

No, it's not the title of my latest cross over fan fiction (although now that I think about it...). It is fact, the next page of drawings I've done.

So school went back earlier this week, and I was, as usual, very bored. Hence a fresh new page.

If anyone was curious I usually draw an an A5 and occasionally A6 sized piece of paper, hence why the drawings are on a smaller scale.

So in the top left corner is the Sinister Six drawing I talked about a few chapters ago. One of the rare drawings I've done in colour. It features of course, Mysterio, Vulture, Electro, Sand-Man, Doc-Oc and the Green Goblin.

And for the other side, I've been in a really Stranger Things mood, and so I drew a bunch of characters, accompanied of course by an 80's movie that I think represents them (I've kind of been obsessed with the 80's/80's movies since I was a kid, which is why I love the show so much).

Featured is Eleven (E.T. The Extra Terrestrial), Will (Poltergeist), Dustin (The Never Ending Story), and of course my favourite of the drawings, and my favourite character in the show, Steve 'The Hair' Harrington (Adventures I'm Babysitting). Due to the placement on he page it kind of looks like Steve is about to bash Dustin's skull in with be bat, but uh... that wasn't intentional.

There's also a little, itty-bitty demogorgon in the corner behind Steve. Kind of considering doing a larger piece for that, too.

I'm thinking I might draw all of the other main characters of the show eventually, but I ran out of space on the page. If anyone has any they want to see, movie suggestions for characters, let me know!