David and Lana Dale

So, (why do I always start these with so?) I haven't been drawing much lately (and actually I kind of had to give up on Inktober because of school) but I did a thing while procrastinating from studying.

These are some sketches of some characters that belong to both me and RCFletcher . My characters include David, Genieve and Cheshire, whereas RC owns Will, Lana and Morph.

 My characters include David, Genieve and Cheshire, whereas RC owns Will, Lana and Morph

Of course in the centre is David Bronzcert and Lana Dale. I feel like Lana should be a little taller but I messed up the proportions. And there's also some other characters like Cheshire (in the top right), Will Scarlett  (top centre) and Genieve Weasley down the bottom.

There's also a tiny sketch of Morph to the left of Lana there, and below him is a little thumbnail sketch of a scene from a story RC and I are both working on (sorry for taking so long to post RC, it should be soon).

I kind of want to go and draw a whole heap of the characters in more detail, but I've got exams so that might be a while.

If anyone else reading this would like to see more of these characters (well, not exactly these characters, but like, versions of them... it's all wibbly wobbly timey wimey) the you can find Will, Lana and Morph in RC Fletchers Rachael Andric and Eve Andric series (I would highly recommend them). Or you can find David and Genieve in my Wands Required books, and Cheshire in my book After.

Anyway, that was just a quick post. I should probably go get some sleep because it's 10pm and I have two exams tomorrow...

Cheers