Broadway

I may have listened to a few too many broadway musicals, and that may or may not have influenced some of these drawings.

I guess this is the part where I try and explain the madness.

Top left, we have a bloody croquet mallet, ala Heathers (I know they don't kill anyone with a mallet in the story but I liked the motif). Below that is a classmate, and some scribbles of the Hamilton logo, and below that again is my Biblical Studies teacher. Beside the mallet is a line up of some more classmates of mine. A group of the girls just happened to all sit in a row in front of me.

Below them is a Riddler-esque walking cane, with of course the phrase "Riddle me this, Batman", which is just something I say in real life sometimes when I ask a question... Kind of a lot. Probably too much. Below that is a handful of girls who were sitting on the ground opposite me during a Biblical Studies class, and below them is my friend and my English teacher.

Beside him is Elphaba, from Wicked. Above her is the S.Q.U.I.P. from Be More Chill. The play mentions that he looks like Keanu Reeves, so I kind of tried to do that. Above that is a sketch of my Instagram profile picture. I just like that picture of me, and the colours reflected in the glasses seemed cool (I don't even own those glasses so I don't know where I got them for the picture). I also tried something different with the nose, which I'm not entirely sure about. There's Orpheus' guitar from Hadestown (he's working on a song). A newspaper boy from the Bronx (ala Newsies), and a friend of mine wielding an axe based on a video of him.

Finally is a sketch of The Madagascar Plan. It was something I stumbled across while researching for a history project. It was a Nazi plan to ship all of the Jews to Madagascar. Interesting subject, I'd recommend looking it up.

Thats about all, I think. Time for a new page I suppose.