~ The truth

'YN P.O.V'

"Come on.. I know that you're faking it.. you're not Brandon, you're YN",

I swear I just forgot how to breath. My heart was racing.. my mind was dizzy I couldn't even think properly.

Should I tell him the truth or not? But how did he find out? I thought only Scooter knew about me again. He must have heard one of my conversations with Scooter.

"So? I'm waiting for your answer", He said crossing his arms.

"I.. uhm.. I.. Justin", What the hell happened to my voice? Where's the confidence? Oh yea, my step dad took it from me all the confidence I had.

"Don't be scared", He stroked my cheek.

"You want the truth? Then I'll tell you the truth", I said taking my hoodie off. "I'm not Brandon Williams", I took my baggy T-shirt off. "I don't flirt with girls because I am one, you wanna know the truth? I'm YN YLN", I said taking my wig off.

"I know who you are but why? Why did you do it again?", He asked looking at me.

"Because of you, Scooter called me because he needed me, he said that you weren't the same anymore and that you needed help, so here I am", I said already crying. "All because of you Justin", I whispered.

"YN.. I..", I interrupted him.

"Don't worry Justin I'm fine", I smiled weakly.

"I know you're not, what happened to your arms? Why all those bandages?", I froze.

"Nothing, I just like it"

"Don't lie to me", He said getting close.

"Stay away please", I begged him. I was having bad memories.

"But I want to help you like you helped me", He said pressing his body to mine.

"JUSTIN PLEASE DON'T", I yelled crying.

"What did I do?", He asked getting worried.
"PLEASE DON'T, GET OUT", I was panicking.

I felt his body getting away from mine. He looked hurt and upset. The last thing I remember before falling on the floor was Justin walking away. Once again I was alone. He left me.

~~~~~~~~~~

So, how is it my lovely people? x
I hope you guys are enjoying it ♡
Any ideas just comment *-*
Thanks for all the support