~ One night stand

When we arrived Justin carried me to my room, the difficult part was to open the door but once we passed that we went straight to my room.

"Rest", He said laying me down and then taking my high heels off. He was taking care of me. But I wasn't drunk. I pulled him my his collar towards me, he was surprised at my action but I gave him a little smirk.

"I want you", I said seducing him. I could feel his boner, I guess he was getting horny. My lips crashed into his and I kissed him roughly, at first he refused but then he agreed to it.

"You're drunk, we can't do this because you'll regret in the morning", He said while breaking the kiss. I laughed.

"Justin I'm not, I acted it out, I was sick of seeing you with my sister so I knew if I acted drunk you would bring me home", He smiled. I thought he was going to get mad but no, he only smiled at me.

He was leaving wet kisses on my neck and I was trying so hard not to moan until he found me weak spot. Justin was more than excited I could feel it. We both got up and I took his shirt off. His flawless body that I could kiss all night long. His tattoos and his muscle were turning me on even more.

"Just gonna stare?", I blushed. He unzipped my dress and let it slide down. I was still in my bra and underwear. He threw me on my bed and started kissing my stomach. His hot kisses on my stomach were amazing.

"You sure you wanna do this?", I nodded but at the same time I was having bad memories. I have to get through this or else he will know the deepest secret that I keep.

With that he unclip my bra and my boobs were revealing he was fascinated with my boobs. Without thinking he started sucking one and holding the other with his hand. Slowly his hands were going down and down even more til he reached what he wanted.

He started playing with my vagina, I was so wet that I could tell. While he was sucking my nipple and playing my vagina my body was tighten up.

"I need you Justin..now", I whispered trying to gasp for air. In seconds he was in his boxer and trying to find a condom.

"I can't find a condom", He said while looking everywhere.

"Just take it out before you cum", He nodded and took the last piece covering his dick. When he took it off I gasped, it was huge and I couldn't stop thinking 'can I take that'.

He opened my legs slowly and smiled at me innocently. He slowly started to get inside me. First it did hurt a bit, but then it gave me pleasure, it felt amazing.

"Faster", I told him and he was going faster and faster. "Oh.. oh..this feels so good", I moaned.

When we were both reaching the climax I engraved my nails in is back. "Aaaaah", He got out off me and laid next to me.

"That was amazing", He said pecking my lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"DON'T...PLEASE", Justin said.

"It was a mistake Justin, we can't be together", I tried convincing him.

"Are you trying to say that it was one night stand and that was it?", He said with anger in his eyes.

"One night stand", I repeated.

With that he walked away. Our morning didn't start too well. I didn't want to get hurt and if he was going to hurt me like he did I rather let him free.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Please don't hate me.. you's will find out tomorrow ♡
Keep up and I suck at doing 'sexual' chapters haha x