~ Be alright

'Justin P.O.V'

I heard someone crying in the bathroom when I was walking through the corridors of the tour bus.

I knocked on the door and no one answered. I thought I was imagining things. When I was about to walk away I heard the same crying again. Once again I knocked on the door and no answer.

Am I delusional? Am I hallucinating? Because I swear I'm going crazy. Wth? I heard someone crying just then and when I knocked on the door it stopped. Weird aye?!

I didn't move from my spot because I wanted to make sure if someone was in there. Then it hit me.. it was YN, she's been gone for the whole day and I haven't seen her around.

"Why? Why? Why? I can't do this anymore", I heard her saying in the inside of the bathroom.

"I just want to be happy again.. what he did to me I won't ever forget.. I feel worthless..unwanted", She spoke again.

What does she mean? Wasn't she happy in here? Forget about what? Worthless and unwanted? This is not the girl I met.

Something did happen to her and she doesn't want to tell anyone. But I want to help her. I want her to know that I won't let anyone hurt her anymore.

" Across the ocean, across the sea, startin' to forget the way you look at me now", I started singing and I could sense her presence on the door.

This song I wrote it for her but I haven't release it yet. She's gonna be the first one to hear it and I'm gonna sing it for her right now.

"Over the mountains, across the sky, need to see your face and need to look in your eyes, through the storm and, through the clouds, bumps on the road and upside down now.. I know it's hard baby, to sleep at night, don't you worry.. Cause Everything's gonna be alright, ai-ai-ai-aight

Be alright, ai-ai-ai-aight", I finished singing.

She slowly opened the door revealing herself. Her eyes were red and puffy, her make up was ruined but I didn't care.. to me she looked perfect.

I gave her a weak smile. She looked up to me and tears once again was streaming down her face. She suddenly hugged. Her hug was warm and tight.

"Justin..", She whispered.

"Shhhh.. princess it's alright, I'm here now", I said kissing her forehead and stroking her hair.

'YN P.O.V'

"Shhhh.. princess it's alright, I'm here now", He said kissing my forehead and stroking my hair.

Did he just called me a princess? And he also sang a song to me.. one of his new songs. Was it for me? How can he be so amazing. The way he worries about me and the way he is standing in front of me saying that everything is gonna be alright like the song said.

I guess I'm not alone after all.

~~~~~~~~~~

Justin sang, awwwh ♡

Who doesn't want him to sing for you aye?

Enjoy *-*