~ Betray her

'Selena's P.O.V'

Right now I'm in front of Cameron's house. He needs to help me with this plan because if he doesn't I can't keep going on with the lie and I need his help.

"What are you doing here", He asked.

"Nice to see you too baby", I smirked.

"Selena what do you want?", I ignored his harshness.

"I need your help", I said ignoring him and walking in.

"And what makes you think that I'll help?", He asked.

"You love YN, I have no clue what that bitch has that every guy falls for her but as much as I want Justin you want YN, am I right?", I said stroking his cheek.

"Listen here Selena, you have some serious problem but whatever you're doing I'm not gonna be involved. But I have a friend that will", He said pushing me away.

"Good, now give me his number", Cameron handed me the phone number.

"Bye bye love", I pecked his lips.

~~~~~~~~~~

'Cameron's P.O.V'

Does she think that I'm gonna help her, she is so wrong. Selena has some serious problem and no matter how much I want YN I won't betray her.

YN doesn't deserve to go through this because she is so amazing and she can't even hurt a fly.

Wanna know how I know Selena? We had a thing before she become famous. Well, before we both got famous. She is more famous than me but she uses everyone to get what she wants.

We had one night stand and I regret it. Not saying that it bad or anything but then I figured it out that she was only using me to get to Justin.

Yes, Justin and I were good friends, let's just say.. brothers. But when he found out about me and Selena he walked away. He left me when I most needed him and he never gave me a chance to explain anything.

Right now I just want YN to be happy and if the only way for her to be happy is with Justin then I'll help her no matter what.

~~~~~~~~~~

Cameron is so sweet