~ You do?

'Justin's P.O.V'

"I like you", I told her.

She was just staring at me dumbfounded. Like someone told her a joke but she doesn't know when is the right time to laugh. She looked so cute trying to figured it out what I just told her and if she believe it or not.

YN, is beautiful. I regret letting her go last time but I didn't even have the chance to make her mine back then but she did a lot for me and I don't even know how to be thankful.

"I like you too Justin", She said smiling.

"You..do?", I was socked.

Don't blame me, she took ages to reply and I expected something like 'Sorry Justin, but I don't feel the same way'. But no, she likes me. Why am I freaking out?

"Of course, I've always like you", She looked down blushing.

Our food decided to arrive when I was about to kiss her again. I was beyond pissed but then again it didn't bother me. Of course I would have lots of chances to kiss her again.

~~~~~~~~~~

*Two months later*

'Selena's P.O.V'

"Justin needs to know", She said.

"Don't worry, he will and once he does he will be mine again"

"I can't believe he is dating YN"

"I know, I'm so much better than her"

"Do you think he will want the...", I interrupted the person.

"Of course, he have to"

"But Selena..", Taylor said.

"No more Tay, I want him and that's it", I told her.

~~~~~~~~~~

So? How was it? Good or bad?
Please be honest.
I'll update a longer one tomorrow, I've been busy lately and I'm trying my best to keep it up.

Enjoy angels ♡