[11]

[Monday August 1st, 1988]

[Sexual Content ⚠️]

"Come stay with me Kirsten, Michael is no good for you." Simone said for maybe the fifth time today. I told her about how I felt with staying in this condo all alone half the time and now she's suggesting I'd leave with her. I wouldn't mind it, it's just I can't leave Michael. Even if I wanted to leave him, he wouldn't allow it. He has too many people watching me.

"I can't Simone." I told her.

"You can't or you won't? You're clearly unhappy there and I refuse to let Michael hold you hostage because of his own problems." She said.

"He's not holding me hostage. He's just trying to protect me but sometimes it becomes too much because I want to continue my life the way it was before." I explained.

"You can! If you just come with me.."

"You have your own family to deal with Simone." I sighed. I heard her gasp on the other end and I instantly felt bad from the way those words left my mouth.

"What do you mean by that huh?" She said.

"I'm just saying. You're trying to tell me what to do about a situation that you're dealing with yourself." I shrugged.

"Cameron doesn't do anything to me or my child."

"Not anymore he doesn't. You can't try to make me leave Michael when he hasn't physically done anything to me when Cameron has done just that and more. Maybe you should re-evaluate your living situation." I told her.

"I don't have to sit here and listen to this!" She says angrily.

"Then don't, like you always do." I told her. Next thing I knew, I heard the dial tone. I shrugged then hung up the phone. She hates being put on the spot but it needs to be done sometimes. She can't judge Michael and i's relationship when she isn't in a great one herself. I wouldn't leave Michael because I don't want to be isolated. He has his reasoning and I understand it.

"Come mere." I heard behind me. I turned around to see Michael standing there with a towel around his waist, water dripping down his chest. I slowly stood up from the bed and met him in the middle of the room. He wrapped a arm around my waist while the other pulled my hair back so he could leave kisses down my neck.

"You're mine, you know that right?" He mumbles and I nod. "Say it. Tell me you're mine.."

"I'm yours Michael." I shutter as I felt his hands reach under my shirt to unclamp my bra.

"That's not my name right now." He growls. I gasp as he picked me up and brought me over towards the bed. He demanded for me to take off my shirt. I did so and took off my already unclamped bra as well. He stared at me while biting his lip, causing me to cover myself.

"Don't do that baby, you're beautiful." He said as he snatched my away. He made me lay back on the bed while he climbed on top of me. I moaned softly as he latched onto my nipple while his other hand rubbed the other.

"Michael..I don't want any foreplay." I said as I lifted his head to look at me. I could see he lust in his eyes as he licks his lips then plants a kiss on mine. He lifted himself off of my body then pulled down my panties. I grabbed his towel and pulled it open, dropping it to the floor. His manhood sprung out, letting me know he was hard and ready for me. I stood up off the bed and told him to lay down. He only smirked, seeing that I wanted to be in control.

I made sure to grab a condom off his nightstand and put it on him before climbing on top and sliding down on his manhood. The both of us moaned softly in sync as I rode him slowly. He grabbed my hips as I bounced.

"M-Michael.." I moaned in a high pitch voice as he thrusts while slamming my body down on him. My eyes rolled to the back of my head as he fucked me from the bottom. And here I thought I'd be in control. He grabbed the back of my knees and pulled my legs up in the air as his thrusts became faster. I felt like I was on cloud nine from how good this felt.

"Tell me what you want." He growled in my ear.

"Faster.." I whimper as he slowed his pace.

"I need you on your back, now." He said. I quickly rolled off his body and laid my back while he climbed off the bed and pushed my legs apart. He pushed himself inside me again and I cursed loudly. He held my legs open and pinned them on the bed by the back of my knees while he fucked me. He stared me deep in my eyes as he did so. I was once again in bliss as he went balls deep inside me. He pulled me into a very passionate kiss, letting my legs go as he grabbed my neck and held me down on the bed.

"I love you." He mumbled on my lips. My eyes shot open as he said that. I didn't know if maybe I heard him wrong but I didn't because he said it again. Before I could even respond, I felt that familiar feeling in the bit of my stomach.

"I'm gonna cum..." I whispered. He pulled out and flipped me over on my stomach, pulled me up on my knees. He entered me from behind and I gasped from the sudden movement. My back arched as he fucked me from behind hard and fast. He didn't stop until I creamed all over him. Even then, he kept going and made me ride out my climax. Soon after his movements slowed, letting me know he came right after me. He pulled out and laid down next to me while I collapsed.

"That was amazing." I said, out of breath. He only grinned at me, his eyes sitting low and his breathing was ragged.

Afterwards, Michael and I ended up in the shower and having another round before Raven woke up from her daily nap. Michael told me about his father sending a few recruits to the other side to get pictures of the Scorpion's base. I was a little afraid of the outcome but Michael assured me that this will work out. I felt like the Scorpion's could be one step ahead of them since Denise had access to Michael at some point.

"What are you doing here?" I heard Michael say. I stood up from my spot on the couch to meet him at the door.

"We have more things to discuss son." The man said as he pushed passed Michael. He stopped once he seen me standing there. "Who's this?"

"Oh..that's just my girlfriend dad, nothing to worry about." He shrugged as he tried to lead the man away but he shrugged off Michael's grip.

"Girlfriend? You remember what happened with the other one?" The man said. "And how the Scorpion's found our old base? We can't have another incident like that Michael!"

"It's not like that dad! She's different.."

"How different?" He asked and I was becoming frustrated as he two discussed me right in front of my face.

"Excuse me!" I said, interrupting the two. "My name is Kirsten, and you must be Michael's father if I'm not mistaken?"

"Yes I am." He said. "What do you want with me son?"

"Nothing really..I just want his love." I said.

"Bullshit...you want something from him. Is it money? Will money keep you away?"

"Dad! That's enough! Let's go." Michael shouted then pushed his dad down the hallway. Before he followed, Michael turned to me and kissed my forehead. "I'm sorry for him."

"It's alright. After dealing with Denise, I understand." I waved him off. He gave me a closed mouth smile then followed his dad down the hall. I went back to Raven who was sitting in her high chair enjoying some sweet potatoes.

***

I could hear Michael and his father bickering about the information they were told on the phone. Apparently the Scorpion gang held a couple people at gun point at the club trying to find me, one of them being James. Even though he fired me, I still felt a tang of guilt seeing that I was the cause for him to almost lose his life.

Michael lead his father out the door after they worked out a plan. Michael later discussed it with me. He said after his recruits take pictures of the passage ways in the base and escape routes and bring them back to him, he'd be able to go in and kill K. Brown like he wanted for years. I was once again worrying about Michael's safety. I shouldn't, seeing that he's been doing this for years but this is risky. He's going into this a little too fast and he still needs to tweak the plans. Whatever I say won't change his mind about this though. He's ready to get rid of this man and not even me could stop him.