~One~

~Getting Ready~
To start of the school year, Amaya decided to dye her hair blond. She thought it was time for a change; also for others could tell her and Amara apart(even I get them confused).
Abel straightened his hair for the first time—which is new.
Is it possible to say that A'mi's hair got ever longer?
As for Sage, it is no surprise that dyed his hair once again. Now it's going to be hard to tell him apart from Niran and Noah.
Surprisingly they got there hair dyed under 30 minutes but still made it out the house late( mostly because there is 12 of them).

~On The Road~
" Now remember what your task is. You might not be able to find out much on your first day, but it's a start. And remember to keep your powers under control. It isn't normal to see a kid teleporting through he halls or random books floating mid- air."
Arkyn shot A'mi and Abel a look and they looked at each and shook there heads in disbelief.

~The School~
They all looked up at the school in awe. The only "school" they attended was their living room; this was an upgrade. All Reina was able to think about was how big the library was going to be.
"Wait—are you sure we are in the right place?"questioned Sage.
"I'm pretty sure"
Noah's eyes started to glow pink.
"He's telling the truth," Noah confirmed.
"Oh that reminds me, make sure no one can see your eyes glow, now have a good first day," Arkyn concluded.

~At Home~
They all came back home worn out and tired.
"Arkyn, you could have at least told us that school lasted 8 HOURS!" Daniel screeched.
"Every time I tried to leave, a teacher or one of those police officers would stop me."
" Those " policemen" are called security, that's there job. So guys better start getting used to the 8 hours."
"How could we, our lessons were only 2 hours,"whined Ana.
" The faster you get all the information we need, the faster you could leave."
They all groaned.
Arkyn chuckled.
"This is only the beginning."

If you are interested, this is what they looked like for the first day of school: