~Six~

The Zodiacs awaited for Arkyn's return patiently in the dining room. Niran was silent and say there with a blank face. Though he didn't show it, A'mi knew he was worried. Hunter has gotten sick after traveling to Manchester while it rained. As a result he started to glitch. After a while Arkyn finally returned and said nothing to the Zodiacs, he looked at all of them individually and walked away. "You can't just walk in here and act like nothing had happened," Sage said. Unexpectedly, Arkyn slapped Sage in the face causing everyone to gasp. Sage angrily gritted his teeth and walked out the door. Ana glared at Arkyn as she walked out as well. "Now you've went to far." Daniel said angrily. Arkyn ignored the comment. "Did I raise you guys to act so irresponsibly. Whether you started the fight or not, you should know how to control your temper. "Niran you should know better." Niran was silent. As for Hunter, he wasn't looking so good. He kept swaying back and forth causing A'mi to worry. Her eyes started to glow as she kinetically held him up right.

Arkyn continued. "what would have happened if you all were found out? Not only that, Noelle broke $800 worth of school property. You have to remember, they're only kids. Don't look at everyone as a threat in this world. They aren't as gifted or "special" like you guys. That being said they don't mean any actual harm." Arkyn shifted his eyes to A'mi. She looked down. He started to walk over to her. He scanned the room and saw Hunter who had his eyes closed and suspended mid-air. Arkyn withered. A'mi and the others looked around in confusion. She then spotted Arkyn studying Hunter. She held her breathe. He looked at me and then nodded his head once. A voice appeared in her head. "Please forgive me." A'mi looked over to both Noah and Niran and back at Arkyn. Suddenly, a high pitch whistle burst through her ears. She fell to her feet losing focus. When the sound died down she looked over to both Niran and Noah in disbelief. They looked ashamed. When she looked over to Arkyn, Hunter had fallen over into his arms. Abel hurried over and took hold of Hunter teleporting the both of them to his room.

How long were you planning to hide this A'mi? She was silent. Arkyn turned his head and sighed as he started to wither. "I don't know what has gotten into all of you, but i hope things change starting next week. He was gone. "I don't understand why he is so disappointed, how are we supposed to adjust to such a big change. We don't know how humans ac or what what is right from wrong." Noelle ranted. "Today didn't go as planned." Daniel said. You just noticed, Amara scoffed.