~seven~

Hunter awoke to A'mi sleeping on the edge of his bed. He smiled. "Why do you worry so much about me, I can handle the hardships." Sage walked in and sat by Hunter. He groaned. "Um, can I help you?" Don't say that as if I want to be here, I'm only here because Niran threatened me with his whistle. Sage's eyes started to glow as he healed Hunter. Thanks. Whatever, Sage answered.

The rest of the day went by lazily. Everyone slouched around and constantly slept. But not all was settled.

Niran, you promised me you would never use your whistle on me, A'mi sorrowfully. What could have been so bad that you had to break such a promise? He threatened to hurt you, Niran said abruptly. He said either he I did it or him, he quietly overdo it, I know he will. He was mad as is I wasn't going to risk that. Niran fell to his knees, a tear ran down his face.  "You know I would never willingly hurt you, so don't hate me too much." A'mi crouched down and punched Niran in the shoulder. How could I ever hate you, this is only a small matter don't turn it into a drama, she smiled softly.

Arkyn really changed, we have to keep an eye on him, Niran said amongst the others. Here's your next: find out what Arkyn is planning. He's hiding something from us, I can feel it. "What could it be that Arkyn can't even tell me?"