~Two~

"Yay, its time to go to school,"Daniel said mockingly. Though I want you guys to look for as much information as possible and in a fast amount of time, remember to blend in as a student; as in actually try to pass." Anything else you want us to remember your royal highness," Sage said sacastically. Arkyn ignored the comment.

 Arkyn ignored the comment

~At School~

Things did not go so smoothly for Ana. She got into an argument with one of the girls from her gym class. Her eyes started to glow purple and she muttered something under her breathe: " I heard a rumor you were mute." Seconds later the girls voice had vanished as if she had never owned one. The girl started crying uncontrollably and both girls were sent to the principal giving the situation they're in, things went downhill pretty quickly from there.( Luckily the rumor was temporary so the girl was able to speak after 15 minutes)." Ana, can you explain what had happened?" Principal Reyes questioned. "Cat got her tongue i guess," Ana retorted. Evie you can leave, as for you Ana, a parent or guardian has to come up. typical.

~At Home~

"What part of blend in did you not understand," Arkyn snarled. Hard to remember with all the rules you give, Sage defended. Ana and Sage have always been close since childhood, meaning he would defend and help Ana till the ends of the world. "Listen, we have enough problems as it is, dont cause anymore. Dont think this conflict you started today is going to go unnoticed Ana. And with that, Arkyn turned his back from the kids and started to wither.

The rest of the week went by slower than expected. Abel and Sage were fooling around as usual. Noah, Hunter and Reina were putting all the information they had gahered so far ( which wasn't much). Ana and A'mi were training constantly, they wouldn't dare fall behind in training. As for the rest of them, they would complain about how miserable, tiring and boring school was which would annoy Arkyn, he just didnt show it. As for Ana's punishment, Arkyn requested to Principal Reyes that she should clean the gym after every class she has there, which could be quite a bother in future events.
This was only the start of something bigger...

if youre interested, this is what they wore on their second day of school: