~Five~

The day has finally arrived that no one was ready for. Noah, Hunter, and Reina has spent the whole night trying to solve the Manchester robbery themselves. Reina researched locations they could have escaped to, Noah did his own research to try and conclude what may have actually happened that day while while hunter ran all over Manchester in the rain to search the places Reina took note of. (Manchester is really really far from where they are currently living). Arkyn was going to gather the zodiacs in the afternoon for the meeting. Hunter, Noah and Reina managed to make it down stairs but were fast asleep at the breakfast table. Amaya was having a miniature panic attack because the zodiacs and herself knew nothing of what Noah and the others were doing last night or what new information they has discovered. "Man if only Noah was awake we would have more hope," Daniel said with a sigh. "Calm down Amaya, we have until this afternoon, they should be awake by then," Noelle said, he eyes glowing pink. This put Amaya at ease. "But the problem is how are we going to get them to school, Amara questioned. Before Amara could finish her question Abel's eyes started to glow green, menacing he was about to leap. Luckily A'mi saw this. Her eyes started to glow purple as she kinetically stopped him in his tracks. "You're helping us whether you like it or not," she said with a smirk.

Noelle flung nigh onto her back trying not to wake him up. A'mi  put sunglasses over Reina's eyes while lifting her kinetically of the ground as if she were walking herself. Abel and Sage held Hunter upright. Abel's eyes then started to glow again as he teleported the three of them to school. The rest of them arrived to the school within 10 minutes. They were successful.

Throughout the day the three of them woke up one by one in confusion. At lunch Abel explained to them the process of getting them to school. The three of them then discussed with the rest of the zodiacs what they had been doing that night. Niran sighed in relief. "Hopefully this will be enough to please Arkyn for now.

As  Niran was walking to his next period class he was stopped by a group of boys. "Listen I'm not for any trouble." Well we are, on of them replied. They all grinned, as if they were looking down on him. Niran  averted his eyes. "Pathetic." The boys moved in closer. Niran then looked back, his eyes glowing white. He let out a high pitch whistle causing the boys stumble back. They covered their ears in horror, trying to block out the sound but it was useless. A'mi heard the whistle. She started to run. Hunter caught up with her, eyes glowing and took hold of her hand causing her to go faster. Then joined Abel and Noelle. Noelle broke every camera they came across as they ran. Amaya's silhouettes ran behind along with Amara . They all ran as if they were going to war. By the time they reached Niran, the whistling had stopped. The boys were on the floor screaming in agony. The ringing still lingered. Noah let out a sigh. "We've been here for less than a week and we've already caused this much trouble." This, to be fair is not Niran's fault. At least we have something else to tell Arkyn later, Daniel said with a nervous laugh.