kiss me till i'm out of breath

― 𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗵𝗼 / 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗷𝗶𝗻

minho and hyunjin liked to cuddle alot. it didn't go unnoticed by the other members, brushing it off as minho is usually a very clingy person

and hyunjin was like a human heat pad. making it easy for members to go to him whether they were cold or just needed some type of warmth.

so they brushed minho and hyunjin's excessive pda in the dorms. it became an issue when they would cuddle in public as news would report about it,

so they continued to keep it subtle, until they had to cuddle one another as they were either desperate or needed some kind of touch.

till this very day, the members could not forget. this memory was both scarring and hilarious as felix and changbin liked to put it.

but listen , jinnie ! ❞ minho's whine filled the whole dorm, the others signalling that it was time for a silly argument to erupt from the two.

the rest were about to hold the two back and probably give them punishments (i.e : dishes, laundry) until they heard kissing noises.

woojin and chan both looked at each other, slowly covering seungmin and jeongin's ears as jisung barged into the room, most likely breaking the door.

the two boys yelped, minho's lips swollen and hyunjin on top of the older - arms around his waist as both boys were blushing messes.

minho basically kicked hyunjin off of him as he immediately sat up from the bed, not caring about his boyfriend's condition.

i- it's not what it looks like ! ❞ the older screeches, his face heating up more than it already was - his sentence coming out in a jumble.

jisung only stared, felix about to bust a lung because of hyunjin's state and changbin looking at seungmin; mouthing that the younger owned

him ten bucks for getting his predictions right. the younger grumbling out how nothing wants fair as he fished out a ten dollar bill.

m- minho , is th- that all you care about ? i- i'm dy- dying he- ere ! ❞ hyunjin gasps, holding onto his stomach in pain.

minho scrambled up to his feet to help the taller as chan and woojin exchange glances once again - letting their arms fall to their sides.

at least you're not fucking busting a lung like felix is , ❞ jisung bluntly states, pointing at the younger aussie who was on the floor.

whatever , y'all nasty . just imagine what would've happened if jisung hyung didn't kick down the door . ❞ jeongin said.

the others nodded in agreement as minho and hyunjin blushed heavily once again; sputtering out non sensible words as they ushered everyone out.

bUT WHO TOPS ? ❞ jisung screamed, getting pushed out by hyunjin. ❝ me , dumbass ! ❞ hyunjin replied, slamming the door shut.

whack . ❞

shut the fuck up . ❞

okay , damn , horny mad hot boyfriend . ❞

-----
𝘥𝘰 𝘶 𝘨𝘶𝘺𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘴𝘬𝘻 ? 𝘶𝘸𝘶 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘶𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘶𝘨𝘨𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴 ! ♡