just leave me for somebody else.

― 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗵𝗼 𝗰𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗰

minho was exhausted. his body was aching and every step he took just felt like he was stepping on hot, burning coal in bare feet. the bags under his eyes were really noticable and he was just so tired but his mind kept running and running. he was tired of everything.

the others were just as tired as minho was— but the blonde male couldn't help but assume that they've gotten over their love for minho and have found another boy, or possibly a female. ouch, being replaced. minho just despised his train of thoughts at the current moment.

so here minho was, at the corner of his bed— blankets wrapped around him as he sobbed his heart out into the blankets. it was exactly 2:32 am on a thursday and jisung and the others went out to go bowling and do karaoke. they weren't going to be back for a few hours or so which gave minho time to cry, out loud.

" enjoy yourself, enjoy yourself. "

god, crying made him feel so pathetic and disgusting. wiping his tears with his sleeves— minho stared at his reflection from the camera roll with a disgusted expression. he looked so pathetic crying over just a small thing. he could handle his boyfriends a bit distant, right?

" just leave me for somebody else. "

it stung. it absolutely stung. it was as if they didn't know minho existed anymore. ever since a new college student rolled in— which, she was very beautiful and talented in a way, had stolen eight boys' hearts that once belonged to lee minho. tears were threatening to fall from his eyes as he stared at the scene with his

heart heavy in his chest. his sight became cloudy and his hands curled into fists— knuckles turning white. his head felt like it was constantly being banged on and he just couldn't deal with the pain. the heartbreak, the headache he experienced. every inch of his body stung and it felt like the worst feeling ever.

minho feel like he was going to pass out any moment soon. he hadn't realised he'd been crying the whole time— warm, salty tears streamed down minho's rosy red cheeks and beautiful, dark chocolate eyes. he couldn't take the pain. he was tired and fed up.

this was the reason why they never picked up. this was the reason why they never read his sent messages. this was the fucking reason why they left him. because of her, just because they found someone better than him. and it stung, really fucking bad.

and minho had enough. he was tired of feeling heartbroken every single fucking day. he was tired of dealing with the silent, harsh treatment everyday. he was fed up with the way the others treated him and he just wanted to quit everything. he was upset, tired and done. with everything and everyone.

so, here minho was. standing upon the rooftop of the college. hair and hoodie swaying against the wind as he stared from afar. the beautiful view of the sun, clouds and faint talking from down below. he took a deep inhale and showed his signature, heart-throbbing smile.

he heard a few footsteps from getting up the stairs and turned back to see them with her. minho threw them the same smile they once fell in love with and turned around, before they knew it— minho was already leaning forward and the wind took him with them.

eyes widened and glossed with tears, the boys tried to register what happened and slowly looked at one another— sadness filling their expressions as their mind became endless. thoughts back on what they witnessed minho done, they couldn't bring themselves to accept the fact that it was not their fault.

they were told minho was always sad. always the one who was quiet and never loudspoken about his feelings. always the one suffering quietly and not allowing others into his life to brighten it up— that was, until the eight boys came along and smashed his heart into itty bitty pieces that were scattered everywhere.

minho was gone, forever.

hello, it's been a long time since i've updated this book so here we go! first update of 2020! us gays stay thriving.
sry that i made this oneshot sad. i jst been in my feelings lately. but whtvr.
i hope u guys liked this oneshot bcs although it is sad, i did enjoy writing it and pouring all my emotions into one piece.
thanks for reading.
word count: 760!