i love you but you hate me

― 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗹𝗶𝘅

the younger hated minho, the older not knowing why as he did no such thing to the younger. he was told multiple times that he was hated by

the younger; which made his heart sting as he fell in love with felix when they first met, even though the australian had shoved him into a wall.

minho could not grasp why the younger hated him so much. no rumours were ever spreaded with his name in it, so why did felix hate him?

fuck you . ❞ felix hissed, spitting at minho's feet as he watched the older slowly sliding down to the floor of the school in massive pain.

minho coughed up blood as he brought his fist to cover his mouth; a pained expression on his face as he felt his heart shatter.

that hurts. minho thought, weakly getting up from the ground and dragging himself to the boy's restroom to treat his wounds caused by felix.

not hearing the door of the restroom being opened, he heard two very familiar voices as his breath stopped; color draining from his face.

i just fucking hate him so much and he's so goddamn annoy- ❞ before felix could finish, he was pulled into a short yet sweet kiss.

don't worry about him , love . ❞ the voice replied, seo changbin. minho's lungs felt itchy as his throat began tickling.

holding in his coughs, the two finally leave and here he is; hunched over the toilet seat, throwing up red rose petals and blood.

fuck ! ❞ minho cried, wiping his mouth with his sleeve. why? why him? out of everyone else from this school. it had to be lee felix.

reaching for his phone, he dialed seungmin as the younger came bursting through the stall and seeing his friend in such a state.

seungmin walking over to the toilet and seeing the blood and petals of roses, he clicked his tongue. ❝ are you going to get surgery or- ❞

no . ❞ the older simply replied, reaching down in the toilet to grab a rose petal as seungmin looked at him as if he was crazy.

but- ❞ ❝ it's okay , seungmin . if i have to go through the pain ; i will . i always knew he hated me yet i still fell for him . ❞ minho grinned.

he slowly stood up from the ground and dusted off his pants, the rose petal still in hand. ❝ i love him , but he hates me . and that's okay , ❞

because in the end , i'll always be the one dying .
-----
𝘪 𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵 𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘭 𝘪 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘦𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘦 𝘪 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭 '𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦' :)