my heart can't take the pain

― 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗻𝗵𝗼 / 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗹𝗶𝘅

falling out of love with someone is painful. especially when you've found someone new that you took interest in. this situation had changbin thinking.

changbin and minho were like the school's favorite gay couple. coming out even though they knew they were going to be hated on by some.

but it didn't affect them, because changbin loved minho and minho loves changbin. keyword, loved. their relationship went downhill soon.

minho knew how changbin was acting. he wasn't as affectionate and keen on pda when he used to be back when they first dated.

the younger was becoming distant and somewhat harsh to the older - yet minho kept his heart loyal to changbin, and only changbin.

while on the other hand, changbin was out partying around almost every friday night with the school's party person, felix, hosting it at his mansion.

but who wouldn't fall in love with felix? he was so much better than minho. he was fit, he had a positive vibe, and everything about him

was absolutely stunning. especially his looks and deep voice. so minho didn't blame changbin when the younger was subtly flirting

with the younger aussie. the older knew how flirty changbin could be in their relationship. but something about his flirting with felix was off.

minho , i'm telling you ! he's cheating behind your back ! ❞ woojin exclaims, but minho was being stubborn.

he ignored all of his friends who told him about changbin and what he was doing but he never seemed to listen. he was delusional.

hyung, he isn't ! and i know that , he loves me . . ❞ minho whispered, unwrapping the foil from his sandwich. taking a small bite.

woojin could do nothing but scoff and drag the younger by the arm, leading him to the back of the school, seungmin following suit as he looked

nervous. ❝ look . ❞ woojin nudged minho's arms, the three hiding behind the wall that showed changbin pinning felix against the wall

as they were making out, the shorter's hands on the aussie's waist as felix had his arms wrapped around changbin's neck; hands in his hair.

minho's heart broke as he lifted a hand to clutch his chest. ❝ ouch . ❞ he mumbled; staring at the two who continued to make out.

seungmin took ahold of minho's hand and the three walked back to the cafeteria. ❝ now do you get it ? ❞ woojin grumbled, not realizing

the younger was on the verge of breaking down. hearing the soft, broken sobs escape his lips; the oldest of the two panicked.

[ pause so dont wanna cry was playing and my family is breaking up pretty badly. ok resume ]

i- i knew h- he was che- cheating on me wit- with felix !- ❞ minho sobbed, hiccupping at the end of his sentence before blowing his nose.

-i ju- just didn't wan- want to f- face the truth ! ❞ minho blurted out, furiously trying to wipe his tears away with his sleeves.

woojin felt bad, like, really fucking bad. and he just made his best friend's mood worse. he nibbled on his bottom lip - trying to find a way

to cheer up the younger but all of his ideas didn't work, so he ended up cupping the younger's cheeks and going in to kiss minho.

minho was shocked, feeling the older's lips on his as he couldn't help but lean in, kissing him back. he felt his heart pick up the pace.

although the kiss was salty because of minho's tears, the two pulled away, both out of breath and cheeks burning red.

this was wrong, but it felt so right.

we need to talk . ❞ minho stated loudly in the cafeteria, heads turning to see what was happening with the 'happy' couple.

changbin suddenly became nervous, what was going to happen? his reputation was going to go downhill, oh no.

i saw you and felix making out at the back of the school . don't worry , i'm not jealous . ❞ minho softly grinned, pain visible in his eyes.

you should've told me sooner , binnie . that you fell out of love with me , you didn't have to keep it in for so long . ❞ he said.

changbin's eyes began to tear up, his bottom lip quivering as he tried to cup minho's cheek with his hand, only to be turned down.

it's okay . you love him , not me . i should've known . ❞ minho softly added. ❝ let's break up . ❞ he finally said, his courage coming back.

bu- but minho i- i- ❞ changbin started, only for the older to interrupt him. ❝ it's okay , changbin . ❞ he said once again, the younger shaking.

i don't love him , minho ! i- i love you ! ❞ changbin yelled, tears falling from his eyes as felix could feel his blood boil from the shorter's outburst.

stop lying to yourself , changbin . let's just break up . you're only using me for popularity anyway . ❞ minho sighed, leaving the cafeteria.

you did good , babe . ❞

thanks , woojin hyung . ❞
-----
𝘏𝘈𝘏𝘈𝘏𝘈𝘏𝘈 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺 𝘶𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦.