it's all just puppy love

― 𝟮𝗺𝗶𝗻

seungmin hated to admit that minho's cuddles were by far the best, standing next to felix's, of course. he would just melt into his arms like jeongin would

whenever the youngest would hug felix. seungmin always had the same fluttery feeling in his chest seeing the older smile or laugh. it was euphoric.

the younger refused to have thought he had a crush on minho. maybe it was just his brotherly love for the older coming out? no, that's weird.

he was confused, he never felt this way for any of his members before - so why now? but with minho?

seungmin ? ❞ chan was startled, seeing the doors of the studio being opened by the younger. ❝ what's wrong ? ❞ he asked.

seungmin groaned, plopping down onto the couch as he curled up into a ball, clearly tired as he felt himself going to pass out any minute.

it's about minho hyung . ❞ the younger finally spoke, startling the blonde once more. ❝ if you're going to complain i don't have ti- ❞

❝ -no hyung ! i'm not complaining this time . well , kind of . . ❞ chan raised an eyebrow towards seungmin as the younger sighed loudly.

whenever i'm around minho hyung , i start to have this feeling of when my heart would skip a beat . even if he's just staring .

my stomach would do this weird thing whenever hyung would smile or laugh and my heart would beat faster . it's weird .

i don't want to be told it's a crush because i know minho hyung wouldn't like a brat like me , so why even bother ?

chan stared at seungmin who looked like a lost puppy. he shook his head, setting down the mouse from his hand and stood from the swivel chair.

do you see how minho looks at you , seungmin ? ❞ the older chuckled, making the younger confused. ❝ what do you mean ? ❞

he loves you , seungmin . he looks like a lovesick kitten everytime he sees you smile or laugh or do anything . he's twice as whipped

as you are for him . ❞ the blonde explained, seungmin's cheeks heating up at the thought as he looked down at the ground nervously.

b- but- ❞ before the younger could finish, chan slapped his hand on seungmin's mouth. ❝ just shut up ans go get your mans . ❞

hyung , do you have a moment ? ❞ seungmin called from his shared room, shuffling noises could be heard outside in the living room as minho

made his way to the shared room. ❝ hm ? ❞ the younger motioned minho to sit down on the bed next to him, which he gladly did.

u- uhm okay , , how do i say this- uhh . . ❞ seungmin began muttering to himself until the older placed his hand on his, making his cheek heat up.

are you alright , minnie ? ❞ seungmin's heart flipped hearing minho's voice and his nickname being called by the older.

i- i , uh- ❞ minho sighed softly, a small grin on his lips as he cupped the younger's cheeks and leaning in to connect their lips together.

seungmin's eyes widened as he slowly pulled minho into his lap, his hands on his waist as they matched each other's rhythm.

pulling away, their cheeks were flushed bright red, their lips were swollen, and their eyes looking at one another.

seungmin broke out into a huge smile as he nuzzled his face in the crook of minho's neck, the older laughing softly, wrapping his arms around the younger's neck.

does this mean we're dating ? ❞

do you want us to ? ❞

yes ! ❞
-----
𝘴𝘰𝘧𝘵 𝘩𝘳𝘴 : 𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘰 𝘧𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸 𝘮𝘺 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘮 !!
@/𝘩𝘺𝘶𝘯𝘫𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘣𝘰𝘸