just another clichè in the book

― 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝘀𝘂𝗻𝗴

falling in love with your boss is like a clichè coming to life, but what jisung was not expecting was the little secret mr. lee was hiding behind closed doors.

mr. lee would always come late and he usually smelled like strawberries and vanilla, whenever the boss opened his phone - a set of

lingeries would immediately pop up on his phone and he would end up closing it. workers began to think, what was mr. lee hiding?

was mr. lee in a relationship with a woman? no, everyone already knows he's gay. he once made out with a male worker, kim seungmin.

so who were the lingeries for?

listen , jisung ! ❞ minho whined, his voice bouncing off the house walls as his bottom lip was sticking out and his arms were crossed.

no , minho . your arguments are dumb . ❞ jisung sighed with hands full of hair, wiping his face as he glared at the younger.

minho shot the older a soft glare as he heard his phone go off, his eyes lit up with excitement and turned on his phone screen. ❝ it's here ! ❞

confused, jisung saw minho scramble up from the floor and run to the door; opening it and grabbing a box full of things he wanted to try out.

wait here . ❞ minho told the older, waddling to his room with a big smile plastered onto his face - humming a soft tune as he entered his bedroom.

it's been 25 minutes and minho still wasn't out of the bedroom, jisung groaned as he slowly stood up from the couch, getting impatient.

he cracked open the door slightly; about to see what the younger was up to when his eyes widened - seeing his boss, his best friend, wearing a

lingerie that matched his milky skin tone and plum ass. the fabric sticking onto the younger's ass and thighs as he wore a transparent robe.

jisung licked his lips, blinking twice as he slowly opened the door - startling minho as he didn't waste no time to pushing the younger on the bed and

attacking his lips immediately, minho shocked for a few seconds before kissing back as he felt the older trailing kisses down to his neck.

after marking his neck and chest, jisung had roughly connected their lips; successfully shoving his tongue into the younger's mouth.

after the mini tongue war and jisung winning the small war, he pulled away. a string of saliva on both tongues that were connected.

their lips were swollen and the lip gloss minho wore was a bit smudged. their hair a mess and both having issues underneath.

fuck , you look hot . ❞

no homo . ❞

what the fuck , jisung . ❞
-----
𝘪𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘮𝘶𝘵 𝘴𝘰 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢 𝘴𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘢 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘪 𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘴𝘮𝘶𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘳𝘺 𝘵𝘰. :)