your lips taste like strawberries

― 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻 / 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗵𝗼

minho loved strawberries, it wasn't a secret - everyone knew that the older loved the fruit. they weren't surprised when he had a stash of strawberry

scented lipbalm, lip gloss, and bubblegum. mayhaps he had fell in love with strawberries. but who would say no to a teary-eyed puppy

eyes minho? so off they went to purchase more and more strawberry flavored/scented things. basically spoiling the hell out of minho.

minho was busy applying his strawberry lipbalm on his lips until he heard the door open. he saw chan and threw him a small smile,

thinking the other must've forgotten something from the younger's room to he brushed it off - feeling arms slowly wrapping around his waist.

hey., ❞ chan mumbled softly; laying his chin on minho's shoulder with a lazy grin as his eyes drooped. ❝ you look tired, hyung.

let's get you to bed. ❞ minho hummed, placing the lipbalm back where he got it, a small basket full of lipbalm. he slowly took the

older over to his bed and saw how tired chan was. he held in his coos as he saw him rubbing his eyes in a sleepy yet cute manner.

he pulled the sheets over himself before lifting them up and inviting the older right next to him - the blonde slipping into bed as

his arms found its way back to minho's waist. he pulled the younger close, inhaling his scent. strawberries and kiwis.

a small smile made its way to his lips, using a finger to lift up minho's face, the younger looking confused. ❝ what is it, hyung?

instead of replying, chan slowly connected their lips; shocking minho for a few seconds before their lips began moving at the same pace.

it was soft and loving at first, until chan bit and tugged on minho's bottom lip, causing the younger to moan out.

the older placed one last kiss on minho's lips and pulled away, chuckling softly at how minho pouted and tried getting another kiss.

your lips taste like strawberries. ❞ chan whispered, leaving a kiss on his forehead as minho nuzzled his face in the other's chest.

is that a good thing?

yeah. ❞
-----
𝘪𝘮 𝘴𝘰𝘧𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘱𝘭𝘴,,,,,