i could be your pretty girl

― 𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗯𝗶𝗻𝗺𝗶𝗻

even though minho deeply loved his two boyfriends, hyunjin and changbin, he just couldn't bring himself to speak with the two about

something he was hiding for a few years now. minho loved wearing skirts as it makes him feel pretty and cute. nothing wrong with that.

but he feared if the two would judge him and call him out, saying it wouldn't be something a guy should wear if it was made only for girls.

he stared at his mathbook filled with notes and equations as he was studying for an upcoming test. he sighed in frustration, closing his book.

i'll fail this test completely if i keep thinking about this ! ❞ minho whined, hearing his name being called downstairs by his mother.

he stood up from his chair, stretching out as he let out a defeated huff and made his way downstairs; walking straight into the kitchen.

do you need help with dinner ? ❞ the 19 year old boy asked his mother, opening the fridge and grabbing a chocolate milk carton.

your boyfriends are here . ❞ she hummed, chopping up the rest of the vegetables before putting them into the pot as minho choked.

wiping his mouth, he stared at his mom. ❝ and you just let them come inside ? ! ❞ he screeched, throwing his arms up in the air.

his mother chuckled, putting the lid on top of the pot as she wiped her hands on the apron. ❝ you still haven't told them ? ❞

minho pouted softly, placing the milk carton down on the counter as he shook his head. ❝ no , not yet . . i still need to study anyway . ❞

why don't you tell them now ? ❞ she suggested with a smile, the shorter boy staring at her as if she was insane. ❝ now ? but what if- ❞

save your 'if's for later , if you tell them now maybe i'll max out my credit card and buy us new clothes . now go ! shoo ! ❞ she said

while minho was busy whining as she shoved him into the guest room, two familiar faces coming into view as his frown turned into a smile.

changbin and hyunjin didn't waste no time and quickly jumped up from the seats, rushing to minho as they pulled him into a tight hug - changbin's hand

finding its way onto the older's ass. ❝ hand off , changbin . don't think i don't know it's you . ❞ minho hisse; the younger only squeezing it in

response. ❝ sure , what was that about ? ❞ minho looked at the two dumbfounded before he let out a soft 'ohh' and his cheeks flushed.

it's nothi- ❞ ❝ were you talking to your mom about breaking up with us ? ❞ hyunjin interrupted, minho gasping and hitting his arm softly.

god , no ! ❞ he exclaimed, wiggling himself out of their grasps. ❝ just- follow me , okay ? ❞ he muttered, grabbing at their arms gently and

dragging them upstairs to his room. ❝ look , baby if you want to have sex we're not going to- ❞ ❝ oH MY GOD , HYUNJIN , NO ! ❞ minho shouted in embarrassment.

the older of the two just grumbled, waddling over to his closet and dragging out a small box full of his favorite thigh-length skirts.

hyunjin's mouth formed into an 'o' as changbin only licked his lips. ❝ so you like wearing skirts ? ❞ minho only nodded at changbin's words.

can we see you in one ? ❞ the two giving each other glances as they give their best puppy eyes to their hyung who was struggling to say no.

but- ugh fine . ❞ digging through the variety of skirts, he found a short skirt that was black and had a zipper along the side. he grinned.

minho hummed in satisfaction as he looked at the two. ❝ close your eyes , no peaking . ❞ he said - the two whining in response but doing so.

and so here they are, their bank accounts going from $12M to $-24M in less than an hour just because of minho, who was busy looking

through stocks of mini skirts and lengthy skirts - thinking long and hard about his choices as they all looked pretty to him.

he stuck his tongue out in thought, finger resting on his chin as hyunjin and changbin's arms were close to falling off because of how heavy

the at least 12 bags on their arms were; desperately trying to get minho to hurry and choose one and go back home but the older refused.

minho , just choose one before our arms fall ! ❞ changbin shouted in anger, hyunjin who was close to dying, looking shocked.

minho scoffed, aggressively placing the skirts on the table for the cashier to scan. ❝ shut up before i tell everyone you let me blow both

you and hyunjin in the changing room not an hour ago . ❞ he threatened, swiping hyunjin's credit card; making both boys gulp.

y- yes sir- ❞ the younger croak out, the three walking out of the mall with the older who had a smile on his lips.

good boy, changbin. ❞
-----
𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘩𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘦, 𝘪𝘮 𝘴𝘢𝘥. :(