Chapter 25: The Behaviour

I wanted a relationship like the one my mother and father had. It wasn't perfect; they had to work on it. But there was unbelievable mutual respect. -Mary Steenburgen
-

Nicolo and Gisella arrived at the fashion mall and every eye is on them, people taking pictures of Nicolo and Gisella who was dressed in disguise. Nicolo walks behind her, holding her hand.

"Is that not Nicolo Caruso?"

"That lady who is all cover up in hijab, who is she? is she Nicolo's new mistress or his secret wife?"

"Since Nicolo regained his sight he has not gone public to the eye of the people and also, I've heard that his secret wife is pregnant but we don't know if it's for Nicolo or her ex-boyfriend,"

"What do you mean?" A lady who was about Gisella's age says.

"I've heard that his secret wife was in a relationship with another man before but the man betrayed her, only God knows if that baby is for Nicolo or her Ex,"

Hearing all these, Nicolo covered Gisella's hand fully with his and walks faster with Zeta who was behind them. Gisella stops at the fifth shop. "I want that cute top; it will fit our baby well," she says with a bright smile on her pretty face.

Nicolo looks from her smiling face to Zeta. "Well, let's go in. You're not only buying for our baby, but you are also picking as much as you want for yourself,"

Zeta gestured Gisella to seat down as the lady who works in removed the dress from the doll. Hearing this, Gisella blushes with her Hijab packed up, revealing her face. She looks so beautiful, even wearing a hijab.

A familiar voice was heard from beside Nicolo. "Gisella?"

they all turned to see Pietro Santoro. Gisella was just staring deep at him, that little connection is still there even though she had given Nicolo her heart, "Pie...Pietro? what are you doing here?"

Gisella felt weak immediately. "My husband and I are here to buy baby Items," She gave him a slight smile. Pietro nods.

"Congratulations, I heard that you're getting married to Viola. Why are you here?"

The looks on Pietro's face was unreadable. "Yes, that's true, I'm here with her, she's over there in the bridal shop trying out her wedding gown,"

Nicolo looks from the quiet Gisella and back to Pietro. "Congrats, man,"

Pietro Immediately grabs Gisella's hand, with this Gisella Flinched in shock. "Gisella, I can give up everything for you, just give me another chance before it's too late,"

The looks on Nicolo's face was unreadable either, he became furious and Gisella jerks her hand away from his. "Signore Santoro, you actually put in so much effort for a past love,"

Pietro frowns. "As long as I am her first true love, I am willing to do whatever I can to win back her trust,"

The anger that was moving inside Gisella's pulse was unexpected. She grabs the hem of the hijab as tears drip from her hazel eyes. "What did you say? Pietro, trust? you dare talk about trust? Don't put your hopes up because you're my past, and Nicolo is my present; just let it sink. She sniffs.

"How dare you. You're here confessing your empty love while getting married two days time, do you think that I am still that dumb Gisella Molinero? NO, I am the wife of Nicolo Caruso, I am strong and independent. Can't you see that I am carrying his child inside of me? or you just wanna play blind?" Pietro was speechless. Nicolo smiles at Gisella and grabs her to himself.

A female voice was heard from beside Zeta. "Signore Santoro, what are you here talking about? Your bride is waiting for you,"

Pietro was stiff with all words lost, Viola's assistant was the one asking him questions. "Nothing, we're just talking about Viola's wedding dress," he lied.

She raised a confused eyebrow. "Wait for a second, this is Signor Nicolo Caruso, I am a huge fan," she shakes him out of excitement, Nicolo smiles lightly at her. "What brings you here Signor? I heard that you're married now but the wife is not yet to be known,"

"You can say that. My wife is a nice lady, you should meet her up some of these days."

She smiles. "I'll be looking forward to that," she grins. "Let's go, Signore," She drags Pietro with her and they walk away.

Nicolo pecks Gisella. "I am sorry il mio tesoro"

"It's ok, Il mio amore

Don't forget to vote, comment and share