The Billionaire Ex-Lover's Revenge(Book 2)

Maria Caruso's Story IT'S A STANDALONE BOOK

I'll be updating it soon.

If you love reading FALLING FOR THE BLIND BILLIONAIRE, then, I'm sure you will love Maria's Story.

#Caruso-Series book two

By: Edna Bruce

a.k.a Yourpsychodreams

-

Vincenzo Santoro: a poker face man who never listens or understands. He thinks and believes men fail because they listen to women. he believes women are always wrong with reasons like intimidation, fear, aggravation, and with a low point of view and ideas. He never hesitates for a minute before he leaves you startled in your word.

Things are about to get hot. Will he listen to his childhood love? someone strong, someone new to his games, someone wild, someone that is his enemy, and that someone with the name -Maria Delvey?

Maria Delvey: is a dictatorship businesswoman who runs countries, not homes. She believes in the saying -Dictatorship is not a relationship- She returns to Milan, Italy after twenty years with a strong purpose, to take back what belongs to her from her parent's enemies.

She came back as a different woman. A dictator of chaos. She silences her last name in the middle of her new name and hides her identity. She became MARIA DELVEY, she came as a German Multi-billionaire heiress and shipbuilding conglomerate.

Both want answers and both see the problem, but neither would do what it takes to solve it. But a series of events led Vince closer to Maria in the world of power and that made his feelings for Maria grows into something more than expected. Maria tried to act normal and fought hard to hide the feelings that Vince has already unleashed whenever they are together or into a fight.

She fights back every feeling she thinks Vince is pushing out from her. At some points, she avoided him and make him apologize countless times for no reason, but the more hatred and barriers she think she is putting in between them, the more he barged into her new personality. Will she forget about her last mission?

Prologue: The Longing

TWENTY YEARS LATER

The slim curved, long brown-headed Maria Delvey breathed in the fresh breeze of Frankfurt, Germany, and the world was new again. A frown grew on her face, and her heart tightened as the shadow of the sun slowly emerged from the other side of the hemisphere. Frankfurt is the largest city in Hesse, and it doesn't feel like home for Maria. She sat on the balcony, looking at the dying sun.

She was 14 h 10 min (1,340.2 km) via E45 away from home. She needed to be away from her predators. Maria has no intention of leaving the war behind. It has been twenty good years since she lost everything to her parent's enemy. Maria misses Marco, her Mama, and Papa. How she ended up in Germany was a tragic displacement of human imagination.

Here, Maria could live a life for however long she needed it. One of the things her Mama taught her was that Dictatorship can never compete in a relationship, that kindness is a social circle to live by itself, no matter their parent's income.

She was with her perfect friend. Princess Ursula Agnethe. She was the first friend she had when she was ship alongside AnneMira D. Schwarz  Delvey, the lonely heiress who adopted her. But she passed away due to blood cancer, transferring all of her wealth to Maria. It made Maria change her name from Maria Caruso to AnneMarie Delvey.