Chapter 31: The Kindness

Month 6 of Pregnancy

-21 Week-

"Oh my dear lord," The cleaner yells on top of her lungs as she falls flat on the floor out of shock. Leonora who was busy waiting for Gisella ran to the washroom as she kneels and holds her.

"What is it, Signora Anne," She questions the frightened lady.

She turns at her and points straight to the female's toilet. "Some...somebody is dead inside,"

She turns in haste and her eyes landed on a wet lavender gown and brown hair. "Gisella?" she yells and runs to where she is laying on the cold floor. "What happened to you? wake up please Gisella," She stammered. She turns and looks at the cleaner. "Please, call the ambulance, hurry,"

She nods. "Okay," she ran very fast as she exits the door.

On her way out of the company gate, she came in contact with the chief publisher then she stops. "Signora Anne, What is the fuss about? why are you running so fast?"

She exhales and inhales in hast. "Sir Russo, Gisella, Gisella," That was the only words that came out from her mouth as she pants for air. She began to explain everything to him.

Russo Durante was shocked. "Gisella? " They both runs to the washroom.

"Gisella, Gisella, there can't be anything wrong with you. Gisella, please wake up please," Leonora cracked voice fills the washroom with a tear dropping from her eyes. she held Gisella so tight trying to wake her up with blood on her hands from packing Gisella's hair.

"Leonora?" Russo Durante calls as he walks into the female toilet.

"Chief Publisher?" she calls with her cracked voice.

Russo Durante quickly carries Gisella on his arm. "It will take time for the ambulance to come, I'll take her to the hospital in my car.

"Thank...thank you, chief Publisher can I come with you?" she questions.

"Ok, but you need to pack up your belongings and her own too, let's go. Don't worry she'll be fine," he says with all evidence of beliefs in his voice.

-

Russo Durante and Leonora wait outside the Emergency room. Leonora is restless walking to and fro while Mrs. Durante was trying to calm her down but to no avail.

Leonora sniffs as tears drip from her eyes. "It's all my fault. If only I've gone into the washroom to look for her, all this might have not happened."

Mr. Durante groans. "It's okay Nora, It's not your fault." he consoles her.

"Where is Gisella?"

"That voice sounds familiar," Mr. Durante furrow his eyebrow as he and Leonora turn around. "Nicolo?" he stammered.

"Signor Caruso?" Leonora added with a frightful face mixed with confusion. "She...she is in the emergency room.

Does it turn that he can see now? oh my goodness it's true what the news and everyone talking about that Signor Nicolo eye surgery went well? I am so happy for him. Leonora mouthed in her thoughts.

The frown on his face tightens. "What happened? How did Gisella end up here?"

Immediately, Leonora started crying as Mr. Durante grabs her shoulder for comfort. Nicolo sniffs. "Don't cry Ms, this is not the time to cry.

Mr. Durante's strong consolation gots to him, he needs to give the right statement or Nicolo will get furious. "I will give you a reliable satisfactory explanation,"