Chapter 4: The Celestial Cannon

The mysterious girl walked in front of the big entrance to the Celestial Cannon. "Ah! The Celestial Cannon! A device so powerful it can move meteors, comets anything that would threaten this world... It is now all mine to play with!" she said as she opened the large doors with her magic. "Let's see if it still works after the thousand years it hasn't been used!" the girl said as she walked inside, the large doors closed behind her as she walked down the stairs into the cannon. She walked into the cannon's prototype room. The girl walked by the control panel. "Let's activate it!" she said as she pressed the big red button in the middle of the control panel. The cannon started to shake a lot, then stops as there are many red lights flashing on the screen. "What?! All systems are down?! How am I going to torture this city then?!" she yelled as she became angry. An unknown girl stood behind her aiming a gun at Kelly Razor who activated the cannon. "What do you think you are doing, miss?" the girl with the gun asked. Kelly turned around towards the new girl. "Oh, you already know the answer to that!" Kelly said as she snapped her finger and the gun breaks in to dust. "W-What?!" the girl said as she looked at the dust from the gun that is now on the ground. "What did you do?!" she asked. Kelly was just looking at her nails. "Nothing much... I just turned your gun to dust so you cannot attack me with it!" she said as she took a few steps closer to the girl. The girl looked worried at Kelly. "Knock her out!" the girl yelled as many arrows of sleep potion are getting shot at Kelly. The girl looked Kelly in the eyes right before she fell down on the ground. "Take her to a cell... She won't be a threat anymore!" the girl commanded as she walked out of the prototype room. Some guards grab Kelly from the ground and take her to the cell area of the cannon. They put her inside a secured cell and closed the door. "Fools..." Kelly said to the guards that put her in the cell. "If you think a weak cell would keep me from getting what I want and desire then you are all so wrong!" she said as she snapped her finger and got the guards under her mind control. "Free me from this cell and take out your captain please!" Kelly commanded and the guards opened the door of her cell. Kelly walked out smiling evilly again...

After a long time, Kelly and the guards reached the prototype room. "Missed me? Hehehe!" Kelly said as the guards turn Lola Price around to let her look at Kelly. "You might wanna know what happened to your little mindless guards don't you?" Kelly asked. Lola looked at the guards, they all have green glowing eyes. "What have you done to them!" Lola yelled. Kelly walked over to the control panel and at the same time, the guards turn Lola towards Kelly again. "Nothing much, they are mindless so it was too easy to take advantage of them with my mind control!" Kelly said as she pressed the red button again. "Ah! I see that the cannon has repaired itself! Well, it is time to show the world what I can really do! Hehehehehe!" Kelly said with an evil laugh. Lola looked at Kelly. "You won't get away with this you filthy demon!" Lola yelled at Kelly. "Strong language for a girl like you!" Kelly said as she walked to Lola. "Tell me... Do you want to have some pain before I'll kill you?" Kelly asked. Lola spat on Kelly's face. "ARGH! YOU FREAKING! ARGH!" Kelly yelled as her eyes turn red glowing. "I WANT TO KILL YOU RIGHT NOW TOO IF YOU INSIST?!" Kelly yelled at Lola. "Not today bitch!" Lola said as she kicked Kelly in the belly and punched the two guards that held her down. She then ran away out of the prototype room. Kelly held her belly and looked up at Lola running away. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU FOOLS!! AFTER HER NOW!! DO NOT LET HER ESCAPE!! IF YOU FIND HER!! KILL HER!!" Kelly yelled in anger as she tried to stand up. She then walked to the two guards that held Lola down and she killed them both. "Stupid guards... Cannot even hold someone down without letting them escape... That means playtime is over!" Kelly said as she walked back to the control panel. "Let's activate the crystals at the bottom of the cannon to fuel the cannon again! It hasn't been activated for two thousand years... So it has to recharge!" Kelly said as she pressed the red button again to activate the crystals. The cannon started to shake a lot as the crystals get powered up slowly...

Lola ran through a hallway while getting chased by a few guards. "Where is that bloody exit!" Lola said to herself as she walked from hallway to hallway. "It must be here somewhere!" she said as she looked around if she sees some guards. "Good no one here!" Lola walked slowly through a big hall towards the exit. "Let's now hope that Yasmine knows what is going on here!" Lola said as she walked out of the cannon towards her car. "Because this demon isn't from this world..." she said as she opened the door of her car and went inside, but as soon as she looked up after putting the keys into the car she sees a lot of guards standing in front of her car. "Ah crap!" she said as she drove off as fast as she could. The guards still tried to ran after her car, but she slammed right through them with her car. She looked behind her and saw a few of them laying on the street. "I'm so sorry, but there was no other way..." she said as she drove further. The guards helped the other guards, but five of them died after they got hit by the car and three others are injured. The ground started to shake again as the Celestial Cannon is almost fully charged, some buildings started to gain cracks during the shake and some trees already fell down...

-=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=-

This was Chapter 4: The Celestial Cannon!
I hope you all liked this chapter as it wasn't like other chapters, but it had some epic scenes in it!
So I think you are all thinking: What is the Celestial Cannon? Right? Well, you'll find out later on in the book!
It was a bit of a shorter chapter because I was kind of out of ideas for this chapter, but it turned out ok!

-=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=-