Chapter One.

( a year later)

Peggy, who is now 19 years old, has grown into a beautiful young girl. Eliza, on the other hand, became more beautiful. Too beautiful, in fact. Every single bachelor in town has fallen in love with her. But her fierce personality stayed with her. She continued too ride horses and sword fight even when she is twenty.
Their father has now hated Angelica for what she did. Now, He is keeping a close eye on Peggy and Eliza. Which annoyed and irritated them. The girls have matured over the years. They are more virtuous than before, and are ready to be married.

Philip Schuyler, being a wealthy man and all, decided for the sake of his wealthy reputation. He will have to marry his daughters to rich men. The two sisters did not like it. Both of them preferred to stay free and marry when they are willing. But their father thinks otherwise. He wanted to marry his daughters before he dies. This was the only way to do it, and it annoyed Peggy.

One day. Peggy and Eliza were in the market. Peggy wore a soft yellow dress while Eliza wore a white one. The market they were in was near an abandoned port. No one had used the port for years now. Though it seems to be in good condition. Peggy and Eliza left their home, which was near the market, to be free of their father’s wrath.

While strolling down the market. They saw a strange ship coming closer. They thought it was a ship that was broken down because there were no ports nearby except for the abondoned one. As the ship got closer. It didn’t seem to look any broken. It was in perfect condition for sailing. “Why is the ship coming here?” Eliza muttered. The ship got closer and closer and docked in the abandoned port. A man came up to the ship to tell the passengers to not come down because the port was not to be used by ships. But then the seems-to-be leader of the ship grabbed his collar and threw him into the sea. The woman closest to the action started running and screaming “PIRATES! EVERYONE RUN!”.

Everyone panicked. They started grabbing their valuables and ran away. The remaining belongings was taken by the pirates with no second thought. Eliza grabbed Peggy and they both ran. A strange scene happened. The some of the pirates were following them. “Why are they following us?” thought Peggy. But they were soon cornered. The leader soon followed behind his companions along with his seems-to-be assistant and with a few other pirates. To Peggy and Eliza’s horror. The other pirates had kidnapped their father.

The leader walked close to Mr. Schuyler and said “Is these your daughters?” Mr. Schuyler nodded. “What are you gonna do to them?” Added Mr. Schuyler. “You are gonna pay for what you did to my mother or else I will take your daughters as prisoners” the leader said menacingly. It frightened Peggy. “What happens if papa says “yes”. Then I will not make it home.” Peggy thought sadly. “Very well then. You can have them. They mean nothing to me. I have sons. You can keep my useless daughters” Mr. Schuyler said. “No. Father please!” Eliza pleaded. “I already had enough of you both! You mean nothing to me!” Mr. Schuyler spat. The pirates released Mr. Schuyler and he fled from the scene.

The leader then commanded his pirates “Take them onboard. If they refuse. Stab them”. The pirates nodded and took the women on board the ship. Peggy was mentally crying. “How could father do this to us?” She thought. They were later dragged into seperate cells. When they were imprisoned. One of the members of the ship came up to the leader and said “Captain. Are you sure we are treating them right? They lost their home in a few minutes and was betrayed by their own father. Can’t you be nicer?”. But the Captain shouted “Laurens! Don’t judge what I do to them! If you complain one more time. You will walk the plank!. “Yes sir” Laurens replied. He went back up. The Captain called for a man named “Lafayette”. A tall but skinny man appeared and the Captain told him to guard the cells. Lafayette did as what he as told and guarded the cells. Peggy was crying silently. She thought the world would be kinder to her. But she was wrong. She was at the worst place in the worst nightmare imaginable. It was all awful. She hoped all of this was a dream.