Chapter Five.

The pirate dragged Peggy down the hallway. Peggy was silently crying. “Stop crying you bloody idiot!” shouted the pirate. But Peggy didn’t stop. Once they dragged her on the front deck. The pirates were fighting. It was a decisive victory.

Too much things were happening that Peggy cannot focus on one. She saw her sister Eliza fighting off one pirate after another. She saw two pirates losing a fight against five. She saw a rival pirate got stabbed to death. On the top. She saw Theo and another lady pirate sniping everyone from above. But missing because the rivals were to quick. She also saw James Reynolds fighting against the Captain. Their fight was undecided. Both sides seem to be winning.

Peggy was later dragged to the plank. “Walk to your death now”. Those lines shivered her. She looked to her side and saw a creepy-looking pirate staring at her. Smirking evilly. She looked down and saw deep waters. The waters were rough. Peggy didn’t know how to swim deep places. Therefore was more frightened. She didn’t budge. “What now? Walk the freaking plank!” the pirate shouted.

Just as she was about to move. She heard a man shouted near her. “Don’t touch her you freaks! She does not deserve to walk the plank!”. She looked back and saw John fighting the pirates. She almost cried tears of joy at the sight of him.

After beating the pirates. John then carried Peggy off the plank. He told her “Take this and fight them off. We need as many allies as we can”. He handed her a gun. Peggy nodded. As John was about to fight the other pirates. Peggy hugged and thanked him for saving her life. He hugged back. After the embrace, they went back to fighting.

Peggy had never used a gun in her entire life. Not even held one. She did not know how it worked. Just then, A pirate came up to her. She panicked and tried to fire the gun but failed. As the pirate came closer to her. She panicked and fired the gun a second time. The bullet launched and shot the pirate dead. Peggy was shocked that she killed a man. But she had to keep it up. She started firing at random people. Helping the pirates to defeat the enemy.

••••••••••

Eliza was now busy fighting off pirates. It is luck that she taught herself how to fight despite her father not allowing her to. Several pirates were coming for her. But she managed to fend them off one after the other.

She looked up on where the steering wheel was located. She saw the Captain fighting off the James Reynolds, The Captain of the enemy. She looked to her left and saw one of James Reynold’s pirates aiming for Their Captain. “No!” Eliza shouted. She ran up and pushed The Captain out of the bullet’s way and the bullet nearly hit James Reynold’s himself. She landed on top of The Captain. “Wait. What are you doing here! Why aren’t you in your cell!” The Captain shouted whick nearly made Eliza deaf. “Saving your bloody life Captain Idiot!” Eliza shouted with equal loudness.

“Well, Well, Well. If it isn’t the Captain and his lover” James Reynolds said. “Eww. No way!” Eliza said and got off the Captain. “Either way. I am going to shoot you both!” Reynolds said. He pulled out his gun and aimed it at them. He was about to shoot them until one of his pirates pushed him off the ship. James Reynolds fell to his watery death. His crewmates saw what happened and surrendered. Eliza came up to the woman “Who are you?” She asked. “Maria Reynolds. His wife” the woman replied. “Thank you” was all Eliza said and embraced Maria. Maria hugged back.

Peggy came up and hugged Eliza. “You’re safe!” Peggy said. “You too!” Eliza returned. The Captain did not do anything and went back to his office. “Not even a thank you?” Eliza complained. “He is quite coldhearted. Miss” said a pirate. “I am Aaron Burr. One of The Captain’s oldest crewmates” said the man “But I know he will let both of you out of the prison because of your help”. Peggy and Eliza nodded. Even though they have been freed by Theo. This was the time they were truly free from the dirty cells. “I wonder why is he so coldhearted?” Eliza thought.

(A/N- Another chapter finished. Sorry for the boring fight scene. Anyways Thank you for reading my story and the rankings! Hope you vote this story. Love❤️, A random writer)