Chapter Eight.

Peggy and Laurens never spoke again after the kiss. It made John miserable. He loved Peggy with all his heart. But she refused to feel the same way. On the other hand, Peggy still did not know how to react with the kiss. It shocked her since she never kissed anybody on the lips. Basically, Peggy is overreacting to a small kiss and because of that it made John feel horrible

Peggy and Eliza had already adjusted to the pirate life. Though Peggy didn’t like it that much. It was better than her previous lifestyle. Eliza loved it. She wanted to stay but is still undecided.

Eliza learned to cope with Alexander’s temper and attitude while teaching him to be more nicer. They would argue over stuff ,which both of them agreed, that were stupid. Such as where to put the table.

The other pirates were doing fine. Mulligan and Lafayette still love each other and have successfully kept their relationship a secret. The ship was fine. Everything was fine for that day and for the past few days.

Peggy decided to speak to Catherine. “Cath?” Peggy called. “What do you what Peggy?” Catherine replied. “I was wondering where are we going?” “I don’t really know. All I know we are heading to treasure” Catherine replied “and I believe we are close by now”. Catherine pointed to the right and Peggy saw an island. They were heading for that island.

The ship docked on the beach. The Captain commanded them to look for the treasure. They searched and searched for hours. Until Peggy cried out “I found it!”. They rushed to where Peggy was and found the treasure. The pirates were overjoyed while Alexander just stayed on the side smiling.

But there happiness was shortened. For another pirate ship just came. They also seeked out the treasure and it was no other than Jefferson and his crew.

(A/N: Ok. Another chapter finished. Sorry it was short. I have a fight scene to prepare. I know this book is trash but I am still passionate about this book😊. Anyways hope you vote this book! Love❤️, A random writer.
(person who's posting this note: my friend is getting desperate lmao.)