Chapter Six.

Eliza was strolling down on the streets of England. The Captain has been so kind enough to let them receive a reward for what happened at the fight last week. She always wanted to go to England. To look at its castles. To taste the food. To experience its culture and many more.

She has never felt so alive in her life. All her life was full of her Father’s anger towards her that she never felt free. In her hometown, she never felt free. Until today. She felt so much more freedom than anything. Ever since they were released. She felt truly free. To be who she wants to be.

Eliza thought for a while. “What if I stayed instead of going back home?” she thought. Except for The Captain. She loved every part of this adventure. She wanted to stay. To be free from her Father’s wrath. To be independent and to be whoever she wants to be.

She didn’t like The Captain of course. He always seem so grumpy. Every time she did something right. He never thanked her. Every time she did something wrong . He would shout at her. Every time she did nothing at all. He would complain that she was being useless. He annoyed Eliza as much as Mr. Schuyler annoyed her.

As she was strolling down the streets at sunset. She noticed someone was following her. She ignored it and went back to what she was doing. The stranger keeps following her. “Go away” Eliza said. Suddenly more men keep following her. She suddenly ran and the strangers ran as well. She couldn’t see their faces. They were wearing handkerchiefs. As well as what looks like clothes as though they came out of prison.

Before Eliza knew it. She was caught. “Let me go!” Eliza said. Trying to fight them with all her might. But they were stronger. They were working together to hold her down unlike the pirates she fought before. Eliza screamed for help. But no one came. A man appeared. He seems to be the leader of this group. “What do you say men? What do you think will do to her?” He said menacingly. She heard the men say things she wouldn’t want them to do to her. Eliza was scared.

They were trying to take her away. But someone was trying to pull them all away. The thieves dropped Eliza and went to fight the man. For the man was too strong for the five men. It was a lion against hyenas sort of fight. But in the end. The man won. The five men fleed from the scene. The man looked at Eliza and dropped to the ground panting.

Eliza rushed to his rescue. “Are you okay?” She asked worriedly. “I am okay” he said. “Wait... You’re The Captain!” “Yes, so?” “Why did you save me? You hated me!” “Why you didn’t wan- OW!” The Captain shouted. Eliza noticed he had a bad bruise near his heart. She quickly escorted him. “Here. Let’s take you back to the ship” was all Eliza said.

They went back to the ship. The pirates were so worried when they saw their Captain injured. They immediately took him to his bedroom. Where he was treated by Eliza and the doctor of the ship. He immediately fell asleep. The doctor instructed Eliza to watch over him until the time she will go to bed. The doctor left and Eliza was left alone with The Captain. While staying in his room. She only noticed now how handsome he was. “No stop thinking this Eliza! He is a very mean and bad person! You should not trust him” Eliza thought.

When her time was up. She whispered in his ear “Thank you”. Then she went back to her quarters and thought about The Captain. “Maybe he was not so bad after all” she thought and went to sleep.

(A/N: Sorry for the short and boring chapter. I promise I will update something better. I hope you vote this book. Love❤️, A random writer)