Chapter Seven.

Due to what happened in England. The pirates left. The Captain was still unconscious. Eliza was still beside him.

While watching over him. He started to sweat in his sleep. She guessed he was having a nightmare. “Mom. Mom!” he cried out. “Captain! Wake up!” Eliza said. Trying to get him out of this nightmare. He woke up and she went back to her chair.

“What happened?” He asked. “You save my life and had a nightmare” Eliza replied. The Captain grunted and turned to the other side of the bed. They stayed like that for a few minutes until Eliza spoke up.

“Why are you so coldhearted?” “Excuse me!? What did you just said!?” “I repeat! Why are you so coldhearted! You always look at me and my sister like trash as though we have done something wrong to you! You always act arrogantly around you crewmates! Why are you like this!” Eliza shouted. They stood their in awkward silence. But The Captain spoke up “Does it matter!?”. “Yes, it does”. “Then leave” he said sternly “I don’t want someone talking to me like this”. Eliza stood up immediately. But before she left. The Captain spoke up.

“My Mother died when I was young”. “I thought you did not want someone talking about your past!?” “Do you want to hear it or not!?”. She sat down and continued listening. “I used to have everything. But in the end. I lost everything”

“Mom!” He ran to his mother. Embracing her. “Woah there!” She said giggling “Calm down. We don’t want these eggs to break. Why don’t you write your poems or essays?”. “Okay momma”

They owned an inn where they also live in. It was just the two of them. But it was all they needed. To the boy, it was everything. The boy was an intelligent one. He loved writing poems and essays. It was one thing he loved doing. The boy was a bastard. His father left his mother while she was still pregnant with him. But he refused to acknowledge he is a bastard. He could not care less. As long he is happy. He will be fine

After a long day of watching over the inn. His mother closed for the night. Until a man entered and started knocking loudly on the door. The boy woke up and peaked through the staircase to see what was happening.

The mother opened the door to reveal a man. The man sat down and began speaking in a very loud voice “You are stripped of this land!” “But why!?” The mother said. She was starting to cry. “You have not been paying for this land and now you are stripped of it!” The man said. They only had a few customers. It wasn’t enough to pay for their land. “Once your customers leave! You and your bastard son will leave! I want this land by tomorrow!” With that. He left. The man was Mr. Schuyler.

Her mother fell down on the floor. She was sobbing loudly. Her son rushed to her aid. “It is okay momma.
I’m here”. “Thank you, my son”.

They left the next day. They lived in a rusty old house. The mother cannot find a job. So they lived off of planted vegetables. It was only a few vegetables. It cannot support them completely. It wasn’t long before she got sick. On the fourth day of her sickness. The boy came to his mother. “Son. I am in so much pain. I think it is my time. Once I am gone. Remember I will always love you. When you feel loveless. I will send someone to love you for me. To make you feel happy again” she said. She died a few moments after. Throughout the entire time. The boy wept silently. He was speechless during the moment.

He buried his mother himself. He put a large stone to remember her grave. He heard someone come up to him. “Are you James’ bastard son?” He nodded silently. “Come with me”. He followed. They went to a ship. A pirate’s ship. The Captain approached him. He told him he was his father and that he will train him to become the best pirate in the world.

Throughout his training. He was constantly being abused by his own father. It was the reason why the boy became so coldhearted. It wasn’t long before the father gave him a ship and a crew. “Make me proud” he said. “I will” The son said.

“And the boy was me” The Captain said. “ I am sorry for what happened to you. I never knew that all these awful things happened to you” Eliza said. “It is fine. I only knew now that I was an awful person” The Captain replied. “Why did you threatened my father if that was all he did wrong” Eliza asked. “I tend to get revenge in the worst way possible” The Captain said. “Your heart is in the wrong place Captain. But I can help you. For now I need to leave Captain”. Before she left. She heard The Captain talk to her. “My real name is Alexander Hamilton”. Eliza nodded and left.

Alexander lied there. “Did I just told someone my whole backstory?” He thought.

••••••••••

John was staring out into the open ocean. It was the only thing making him calm except for Peggy. He had fallen in love with the woman. She was everything he could have wanted. But they only new each other for a week or so. It was too early for a relationship.

Speaking of Peggy. Peggy came out of her quarters and stood next to John. “Isn’t it beautiful John? The ocean”. “It is very beautiful. But it could not compare to your beauty” John said. “What?”. “Nothing. I just said how umm beautiful the ocean is” John said blushing.

The two sat there in silence. Until John spoke up. “Peggy. I have something to tell you”. “What is it?” Peggy said. Looking at John. “I ummm” “Yes?” “I am in love with you Peggy” he finally said. Peggy sat there in shock.

John continued “I am in love with you Peggy. You always distracted me. You always cared for me. You always comforted me for these past few weeks. I want to know you more. I want to be with you. I want to love you”. “John I-“ Peggy said. But was cut short when John kissed her. John saw the view as an opportunity to finally kiss Peggy. It was a great view that he knew was romantic. But as soon as the kiss started. It finally broke. Peggy ran back to her quarters. John went back into staring at the ocean. He thought he was hopeless.

Peggy ran back to her quarters. She sat on her bed. “What did John just do to me?” She thought.

(A/N: Here is another chapter for you guys. Anyways I will try to update as much as possible because I don’t think I will update much tomorrow. Anyways, hope you vote this story! Love❤️, A random writer)