Chapter Four.

As the sun rose in the east. The pirates got up. Returning to their positions. Some cleaned the ship. Others were preparing for any battle that might come.

Theodosia knocked on Peggy’s bedroom door and told her to get up. They were going to clean the ship. Peggy didn’t want to get up as she was still daydreaming about John. “Come on Peggy. Eliza already got up. I released you from the prison to be free. Not to trap yourself again” Theodosia said “Besides. At this time. the Captain is still in his office. It will be the only time you will be in the front deck”. Peggy reluctantly stood up from her bed. Took a quick bath in the small bathroom then got dressed in the clothes Theo gave.
Peggy came out and looked really nice. “I knew you looked nice in that outfit” Theo complimented. “Thank you” Peggy responded.

They made their way towards the front deck. There she saw Eliza help the other crew members get ready for any upcoming battle that will come. Which did not suprise Peggy because Eliza was one of the fiercest and most intelligent person she has ever known.

Theo told her to sweep the front deck. She also told her to do it as quickly as possible so that the Captain would not see her free. She quickly went back to work. She swept and swept and swept until she finished. It only took her an hour to do so because the deck was not that dirty. Theo then approached her “Peggy. Thank you so much for your help”. “No problem Theo. It was my payment to you for setting me and Eliza free” Peggy responded. “Go back to your bedroom Peggy. The Captain will come out any second now”.

Peggy made her way back to the sleeping quarters. “This was not an eventful day” Peggy thought. But instead of her own. She went to Eliza’s. When she opened the door. She saw Eliza ,on her bed, reading a book that can help cure injuries. “Eliza? Can I stay here for a while? I don’t want to be lonely for the rest of the day” Peggy asked. “Sure” Eliza responded.

Peggy went to the bookshelf and chose a book. It was a historical book about the “Wars of the Roses”. She sat down next to Eliza. They chatted while reading their books. Sharing their own opinions of this (as Eliza called it) adventure. While chatting, they heard a cannon shot. They were wondering what had happened until they heard a pirate shouted “James Reynold’s crew is coming here!”. Then heard people board the ship.

Eliza grabbed a sword and a gun and went out to help the pirates. Peggy ,on the other hand, was trying to find a hiding spot. But it was too late. Someone grabbed her from behind and dragged her away.

••••••••••••

Before the pirates invaded. While everyone was cleaning the ship. Lafayette made his way to the storage room. He entered and saw his lover Hercules. A big bulky man whom he loved.

“Hercules! Mon Amour!” Lafayette called. They ran into each other and kissed each other as though they haven’t done so in a really long time. Once they pulled apart. Still in their embrace. Lafayette started speaking. “Did you tell anyone mon amour?”. Their relationship was a secret. They knew their Captain would not allow. That is what happened to their crew mates who were kicked out. “No” was all Hercules could reply.

“Bedroom?” Lafayette questioned. “Bedroom” Hercules replied. They made their way to the Lafayette’s bedroom. They spent the rest of the day kissing and talking. “I don’t want to leave this position” Hercules said. “Neither do I mon amour” Lafayette replied. They kissed again that turned into a makeout session.

They were stopped when they heard their crew mayes shouting “James Reynold’s crew is coming!”. They quicked pulled away and went to the front deck to help.

(A/N: Hello again. School was canceled. Which meant I was able to make another chapter. Sorry if it is small. I was preparing for the next chapter. Anyways I might probably update later. I am not sure yet. But enjoy the Mulette here. See ya guys soon! Love❤️, A random writer)