Chapter Nine.

What are you doing here Jefferson!!?” Alexander shouted. “I mean no harm Captain” Jefferson replied “just give me the treasure and no blood will be wasted”.
“In you dreams Jefferson” Alexander said. “Then I guess we have to do it the hard way Captain”. Jefferson pulled out his sword and gun. His pirates did the same.

Alexander and his crew also drew out their weapons and it turned into a fight. Hamilton fought against Jefferson. The fight was bloody. People ,from both side, are already dying. Peggy was having a hard time. The pirates were stronger than the previous ones. Even Eliza had a hard time.

Pirates were fighting each other to death. Which was the reason many have died already. All those who are still alive are suffering. Theo missed a bullet by inches. But it injured her arm. Eliza’s back was scratched by a sword and it still bleeded. But she refused to give up. John already took many hits on his head. While Peggy already had a scar on her left eye.

The fight was going nowhere and yet there are so many lives lost. Poor Maria died already and the pirates only began to know her. She wasn’t a great fighter. Some of Jefferson’s crew were dead already. One of them was Charles Lee.

Lafayette was fighting a pirate. Mulligan was nearby. He just defeated a pirate. When suddenly Lafayette was stabbed on the leg. He dropped down on the floor. The pirate was about to shoot him. Until Mulligan took the bullet. He got shot in the heart. Lafayette went mad. He ignored the pain in his leg and killed the pirate. He then mourned the lost of his beloved.

Some of Jefferson’s pirates fled from the fight and instead did something really horrible. They burned down Alexander’s ship. Which nearly burned them as well.

Alexander was fighting against Jefferson. Both of them mortally wounded. Alexander was about to win. Until one of Alexander’s crew members killed Madison. He was Jefforson’s paramour. Jefferson got angry and went full angry at Alexander. After a few moments of fighting. He stabbed Alexander on the stomach. In which Alexander surrendered as he dropped to the ground.

Jefferson took his leave and went back to his ship victorious. Even though he lost most of his men. Eliza ran to Alexander. He had a hard time staying alive. “Captain! Are you alright?” She said as well other crew members dropped down beside him. Before he could give an answer. He passed out because of his wounds.

They lost. It teared up alot of the pirates. Peggy could not believe it. It even resulted in many deaths. Such as Mulligan. Maria etc. Luckily there was a village nearby where the wounded pirates can heal. But no one could accept the fact they lost a fight.

(A/N: I am so sorry if I killed your favorite character. I will probably update later. Anyways, hope you vote this book. Please comment what you think about this book. No negative comments please. Love❤️, A random writer)