Tell Him.

I woke up because of whatever in the hell was going on in the living room. I heard the radio and I heard yelling, and part of me guessed it was somehow involving Two-Bit.

I sat up in bed, Darry lay beside me, face down with his pillow pulled over his head, pushing it down with his arms. He must have felt me shift because he moved his pillow and looked at me--for one, there was no way he could sleep through the noise so he was definitely awake--but even if he weren't, he's a light sleeper I'm sure.

He looked up at me and his eyes were narrow with sleep, he yawned. "See what I have to go through every morning I'm off?..."

I snickered and rubbed my own eyes free of sleep. "What the hell are they doing in there?"

Darry sat up and stretched a little, yawning again. "With them there's no telling... poker, watching television, they're always loud no matter what."

Darry cleared his throat and yelled "Always loud!! Ain't that right!?"

Everyone in the living room went quiet--except for Two-Bit.

"Oh man, guys I think we woke up Darry!!" He cackled.

Dally slapped Two-Bit on the back, and it must have been a hard slap meaning as we heard it. "Good observation Sherlock! I told you all to be quiet, and now look!"

Darry and I stood out of bed, I stood in his t-shirt and boxers. "I dont even wanna bother changing clothes..."

He shook his head, stretching as he stood. "They'll give you a time for wearing my clothes but you can hold your ground." He laughed and smiled to me, and every time he does that I blush and I bet he notices.

Darry opened the door and walked out, looking at all of them. "My only day off and you are all out here acting like a bunch of hooligans."

Pony and Soda bit back laughter, Soda elbowing Pony as Pony swatted his hand.

Steve and Two-Bit snickered--but they went quiet when I walked out the bedroom door.

Two-Bit's eyes got wide, and he grinned. "Oooooo~ look who's wearing Darry's clothes!!"

I just shook my head and tied my hair up, shooting Two-Bit a bird. "Can it, Keith."

Everyone yelled and laughed when I didn't call him Two-Bit, they all started elbowing him and poking him to tease him.

Darry walked to the kitchen and started sifting in the fridge. "I'll cook breakfast, should have enough for us all to have some eggs and toast, I'm betting."

Dally stood up, yanking his jeans up out of the floor and onto his legs as he stood. He must have slept without them. He pulled his cigs from his pocket and pulled out his lighter as well, looking my way. "Wanna split a cancer stick with me?"

I nodded, shrugging. "Why not." I turned and looked at Darry. "Hey, I'm gonna go smoke with Dal, on the steps..."

Darry nods and holds his hand up. "Go ahead. I'll come get you if breakfast is done."

I nodded and followed Dal out onto the porch. I'll admit, it was a little chilly just in boxers and a shirt, but I've dealt with worse.

Dally leaned on the railing and took a drag on his cigarette, sighing out smoke. He passed his cigarette to me, I took it, took a small drag and gave it back as I exhaled the smoke.

"Y'know..." Dally shook his head some. "He likes you, I just think he's confused on how to tell you man..."

I looked at Dal, and raised a brow. "Huh?"

"Darry." He looked at me. "Don't play dumb. Don't get wise. You know exactly who I'm talking about."

"Alright, alright!" I took the cigarette back and breathed out once I'd taken a drag. "I get it..." I looked up at Dal. "You really think he likes me?..."

Dally nodded. He looked at me again. "He let you borrow his clothes and sleep in his bed. He won't say it but he does like you. A lot, man."

I blushed and looked back to the street, turning it over in my head. "What am I supposed to do about it, Dal?"

"Tch." Dally laughed, he grinned. "You tell him."