6.

Jimin Pov
I lied down beside her after Taehyung left...She looked really innocent...I stared at her not even realizing I was staring at her angelic innocent face...She reminded me of my mom...those beautiful big eyes of her...Taehyung was right she is hot...
"Bffttt"She muttered in her sleep and suddenly hugged me."Hey girl what are you doing??"I asked surprised but she was deep in her sleep.I could feel her breath on my neck....I stared at her until I closed my eyes...
Y/n Pov
I slowly opened my eyes and freaked out seeing someone asleep beside me and the most terrifying fact was that it was that rude man.I slowly crept out of the bed not trying to wake the devil up.I slowly opened the door and walked out of the room.
I walked through the big hallway when suddenly someone pulled me inside a dark room.I was about to scream when he closed my mouth by his hand."Shhh..."The man said."Who are you??"I asked."I'm Taehyung."The man said smirking."I need to go." I said trying to free myself from him...but failed."Not so...fast sweetheart."He said and smirked at me."You know you are really pretty...."He said touching my face."And those lips..."He said and brought his head close towards me when suddenly someone pushed him hard.
"Don't you dare!!"The earlier rude man growled and dragged me out back to the bedroom where I was sleeping before.
He pushed me back in bed and started to hover over me."Who are you??" I asked scared. "Jimin...your worst nightmare disguised in a daydream."He said.My eyes widened as I remember the name 'Jimin' as the most dangerous mafia...