11.

'Bang bang'I ran downstairs as I heard gun shots.I saw a man...blood was bleeding from his chest...I walked towards him..."Stop!!"Jimin shouted.I obeyed him,he had a gun in his hand."Take him away!!"He ordered to his guards and they took the dead body as if like it was not a big deal at all.I was confused whether it was the same Jimin I saw yesterday playing with a kitten...
"You are so heartless!!"I screamed and ran upstairs in the bathroom...I sat in the bathtub crying...I can't believe it I just witnessed a murder.Suddenly,the bathroom door opened startling me and in came Jimin with his gun."Don't come near me please..."I pleaded but instead he came more closer...He came in the bathtub and sat opposite to me.I had tears in my eyes...I was scared of him...He stood up and opened the shower.The cold water made my clothes stick to my skin.I stood up to leave but he caught my wrist and pulled me back which resulted of me falling on his lap.I tried to move away from him...but he caught me tightly."Jimin..."I said softly."Shhhh..."He said putting his finger on his lips.
He came close to my ear and whispered,"I will never let you go..."His words made me freeze.
Did he meant that he won't leave me for my whole life or did he meant he won't leave me right now??Anyways both of them seemed a bad idea to me.
I felt really cold...."Jimin..."I said weakly.I can't take the cold anymore...."Jimin..."I said softly again and everything blacked out....
Jimin Pov
I only opened the shower to hide her tears cause I hate to see her tears...I don't know what happened to me??I didn't want to let her go....but suddenly she fainted.I took her out of the shower in bridal style.I layed her in bed....her clothes were wet...She might catch cold if she wears the wet clothes...the maids are on a leave..."Park Jimin,you can do this...."I said and closed my eyes tightly...