23.

Y/n Pov
I opened my eyes and found Jimin staring at me.I looked back at him.We both were hugging each other.His skin was really flawless that I wanted to plant a kiss on it.I mentally slap myself for thinking like that.He suddenly brought his face close to mine...
He was staring at my lips...I stared back at his plump lips...I don't know why but I had the urge to kiss it.Our face were only inches away and I could feel his hot breath on my skin.We both closed our eyes and I pulled my face more closer to his face intending to...
"So you two really do sleep together!!"Jhope screamed out of excitement or maybe it's his natural voice.My first reaction was to push Jimin off me which resulted of him falling down the bed."F***"Jimin cursed.Jhope smiled looking at both of us followed by Taehyung and Jungkook.
"So you two dating??"Taehyung asked with a boxy smile."Ahhh my back...."Jimin cried out trying to stand up.
"Ummm...No..."I said."Then why are you two sleeping together??"Jhope asked.             "and hugging??"Taehyung added."and maybe even..."Jungkook was about add more when Jimin interrupted,"No we are not dating."Jimin said it clearly,I don't know why but my heart stung when I heard it."Then why is she not sleeping in the guest..."Jhope said and was interrupted again by Jimin,"I really do think that ghost is a gay."
"No......he is not...."Jhope argued."He is..."Taehyung argued back and Jungkook slapped himself for still being friends with them.