10.

"If you get bored,you can watch T.V."Jimin said"But don't you dare to escape or disobey me and one more thing don't get too close with my friends..."Jimin continued.
"Why should I not get close with your friends??"I asked."Because I said so."He concluded.
Ok atleast I can watch T.V. I went in the living room to watch T.V. I ended up watching a  movie.
After finishing the movie I walked back to the room slowly and stopped in track as I heard Jimin talking.
"Oh my baby....Love you so much..."Jimin said making baby voice."Kiss your  daddy.... muaahhh!!"Jimin continued.Don't tell me he has his girlfriend or any girl over....
Is his girlfriend more beautiful than me??Why do you even care Y/n....??
I don't know why but my face got hot out of anger...I slowly peeked inside the room and got the most unusual view....

I slowly peeked inside the room and got the most unusual view

I never expected myself to see Jimin in that condition.Aww...I could not decide who was more cute Jimin or that kitten...I ran towards Jimin and patted the kitten's head slowly.
"Wow...Is this kitten yours??"I asked."Yeah...kind of...I mean I found it in the streets..."Jimin said hugging the kitten.I didn't knew he was really kind...