26.

Y/n pov
"Its just been 5 hours since he left and I'm already missing him."I muttered to myself.
Author's pov
1 week passed really slowly.....Tears always rolled down your eyes not because you are kidnapped and away from home but because you are away from him.

~1 week later~
Y/n Pov
'Ughh....when the hell is he returning??'I complained while staring at the window.
Suddenly,I heard a knock at the room's door.I opened the door and found no one but someone had left a small parcel."For you."was written on a small note and pasted on the parcel which was neatly wrapped.I opened the parcel and to my surprise....there was a beautiful dress inside.I wore the dress and it looked perfect.

I wore the dress and it looked perfect

"Come downstairs."Another note was pasted on the dress.I swiftly walked towards the stairs and was surprised....

I swiftly walked towards the stairs and was surprised

I slowly walked downstairs following the candles....there was dark everywhere except for the light of the candles.
Author's pov
You reached downstairs and were more surprised as someone blindfolded you,it was dark so you could not see the person's face...
The person carried you in bridal style in his arms as you can smell male scent.
He carried you for sometime as he took you somewhere...
When you two reached the destination he kept you back on the floor and removed your blindfold...
You were really surprised to see the most beautiful place....

Jimin gently holded your hand and pulled the chair for you

Y/n Pov
I just asked him one question,"Why??"He kept quite and just smiled.
"It's going to be midnight..."He said."Happy birthday...."He said and pulled out a cake from below the table.I had already forgotten it was my birthday.He putted a candle on top of the cake. I was about to blow the candle when he suddenly stopped me and said,"Make a wish."I nodded and closed my eyes making a wish to god.
"May we always be like this,happy together."and blew the candle.
I cutted the cake and fed him with a huge slice."But you were supposed to come 4 days later??"I asked frowning."So,Surprise!!"He said laughing.He is the most adorable and precious person."Umm,yeah I have another surprise for you."He said smiling.
"Really??What is it??"I asked with a big smile."I will show you later but first...."Jimin said and came towards me and gently holded my hand,pulled me and holded my waist.
Suddenly,a music began to play in the background."let's dance."He said.I holded his shoulder with my one hand and danced with him.
"Jimin,will it be romantic to dance with a dead body??"I heard a male voice say from behind me.