28.

Y/n Pov
I looked at his pale and lifeless face as he lyed on the ICU room of the hospital.
Jimin has already had the bullet removed from his chest but still he has not woken up....
His friends Jungkook,Taehyung,Jhope,Suga,Namjoon and Jin are most of the time with him in the room sitting silently and come to visit him time to time.I sit beside Jimin everytime....I never left his side since the day he was admitted in the hospital.
It's already been 1 week and he is still there in the bed motionless.
"I miss you...."I said kissing his forehead and lyed beside him in the bed.
"I feel so safe when I'm in your arms....but I didn't knew to keep me safe you will cross all your boundaries.....Jimin why??why you always do this??"I asked as tears started to roll down my eyes."cause I love you."Jimin said."I love you too."I answered back and was shocked as I realized Jimin was smiling at me."I hate you."I said hitting his chest playfully."Ouchhh."He whined."oops sorry...sorry..."I apologized.
"You have been listening to me??"I asked.He nodded and smiled."Since when??"I asked embarrsed."From the beginning."He said and hugged me,I hugged him back.
He kissed my forehead and said,"I will always protect my girl."

Author's Pov
~2 yrs later~
"Welcome back."Taehyung said and hugged Jimin.
"You really are serving in prison and left the Mafia's thrown for her??I can't believe it!!"Bang Sihyuk had scolded him."Anything for her."Jimin said this time proudly."Crazy Romeo."Bang Sihyuk had said and laughed.
"She is waiting for you."Jungkook said giving a bunny smile.I nodded as I missed her...