21.

Jimin Pov
"Hey,why don't you call Y/n to join with us??"Taehyung asked me giving a boxer smile.
'I know you want to find an excuse to spend time with her,you idiot.'I mentally scolded him."Yes.yes.she must be bored."Jungkook added.'Yes.yes.how can I forget you too??'I scolded Jungkook inside my mind.I simply said,"No." "But why??"Taehyung whined and pouted."because...because...she must be sleeping..."I made an excuse.
"Then I will wake her up and bring her down."Jungkook jumped finding an opportunity.
"No...I will bring her down..."Taehyung said with a boxer smile.
"I will bring her."I said glaring at both of them.I went to the room and dragged her outside the room."Wha...Where are you taking me??"She asked being scared.
Y/n Pov
"My friends and I are watching a movie and they want you to join us."he explained.
"Oh...then you must stop dragging me and let me walk peacefully."I said trying to pull my wrist away from his grip but he didn't leave my wrist.
"You are not leaving my hand."he orderd as he left my wrist and holded my hand,his hand was like of a giant compared to mine."I'm not running away..."I said but he ignored me and started walking downstairs towards his huge living room where his friends were waiting for us.
"Hiiii,baby...I mean Y/n."Jungkook said as soon as we entered the living room where everyone was present there."Hiiiii,cutie."Taehyung said and winked at me.
I could feel Jimin tightening the grip in my hand.
"Ahem...let's watch the movie."Namjoon announced.Jimin sat beside me in the huge couch still holding my hand.(btw his hand is so comfy that I don't want to leave it either.)
The movie started and it turned out be a horror movie.shit.I'm not a very big fan of horror movies.I wanted to run back to my room but this idiot won't leave my hand.
"Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!"I screamed and hugged Jimin as there was a jumpscare. "Aaaaah!!!"Taehyung who sat beside me screamed too.
"Taehyung,it's ok for Y/n to scream but you too??"Jin asked."Ummm...the jumpscare didn't scare me but her cry surely did...."Taehyung said looking embarrassed."What the f***!!I was having such a nice dream!!"Suga cried out glaring at all of us.
"I guess we were supposed to watch the movie here.."Taehyung said pointing at the huge TV in front of us."What movie??"Suga asked confused.
"It was supposed to be a horror movie but romance is also happening here."Jhope said looking at me and Jimin, then I realized I was still hugging him.I pulled away from him sitting in a normal position.
"Ahem...Is that ghost a gay??"Jimin said to get out of the awkward situation and to change the topic as he is an expert on it cause Taehyung and Jhope started to argue on the topic.