24.

Y/n Pov
I don't know what's happening to me...
I like it when he is with me....I like it when he looks at me...I feel safe with him even though I know that he is my kidnapper...

"I will be going for some days because of business work..."Jimin said with a serious face."You mean you are leaving me alone here??"I asked."The maids will be here to look after you."He said.He took a big brief case with him.
I looked down at the floor disappointed and sad.....but why am I sad??
Suddenly,he hugged me and kissed my forehead...A tear rolled down my cheek at the thought of him leaving...
"Bye."He said softly placing a hand on my cheek and looking at me."Bye."I said and hugged him back.
Jhope Pov
"Jimin,we are..."I went to Jimin's room to call him and found the most cutest scenario.
"Is he ready??"Jin asked from behind me."Sshhh..."I said placing a finger on my lips to keep his mouth shut and not ruin the moment."Let's leave them like this for sometime..."I said and pulled Jin out of there.
Jimin Pov
I pulled away from the hug and patted her head."I have to go now.Bye."I said giving a light smile.
"Bye."She said waving at me.I waved back at her a good bye.
Author's Pov
"I will miss you"both of them said under their breath.
(Awwwwwww so cute......)